ES File Explorer for android download to manage all your files on your Android phone. It is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) management tool for both local and networked use! ES File Explorer (File Manager or File Explorer) helps to manage your files efficiently and effectively and even share files without data cost, it’s free, simple, safe, and easy to navigate and manage your files efficiently with this file explorer.
ES File Manager is one of the best file managers for Android with full-featured resources. It has more than 300 million global downloads which makes it the file manager trend leader on Android! It currently supports 30+ languages.
Also available: Total Commander file manager free download
By default, ES File Explorer for android allows you to copy, move, rename, delete, or share files to and from any of your storage. In addition to this, it also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Try it now for free!
ES File Explorer For Android Features
- File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
- Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support the same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
- File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
- Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box Sync, SugarSync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex, and more clouds platforms
- Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer, which gives you to access your computer desktop from anywhere.
- Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
- Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. It provides access to the entire file system and all data directories and allows the user to change permissions.
- Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. Es file explorer free download (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
- Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
- Library and Other: Find any and every file in seconds
- App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
- SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better.
- Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete and remove junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Smart Charge: Display SD card status, real-time new files on the screen when charging.
- Real-time Observer：Help load recently added files in library 80% faster for this app helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
Some other less known features of ES File Explorer For Android
- Batch Rename Files or Folders
- Search Local Files
- Copy and Paste Multiple Times
- Change Folder Properties
- Change View and Sorting of Files and Folders
- Mount a USB Drive on Your Android Phone
- Open and Create Zip files on an Android Device
- Create an Encrypted File or Folder with Password Protection
- Stream Local Video From Your Android Device to a Chromecast
- Edit the Hosts File on Your Android Phone
- Manage or Uninstall Multiple Apps at Once
- Hide Media from the Gallery
- Send Files or Folders to Other Android Device
- Browse and Manage Photos from a Remote Album
- Browse and Transfer Your Files via LAN and SFTP
- Browse the Files Stored on Your Android Device From the Computer
- Save Files Directly to Various Cloud Services
- Take Control of Your Files and Folders on Android
- Remove Pre-installed System Apps