SuperBeam WiFi Direct File Sharing App Download For Android Varies With Device
SuperBeam WiFi Direct File Sharing app is a tool that enables you to share large files between two Android devices in a fast, secure way. All you have to do is link two devices using QR codes or a password created by the app itself. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner), NFC, or manual sharing key.
Aside from the main file sharing app function, the most interesting feature in this is one that allows you to share files with a device that doesn’t have the app installed. To do so, the user of the other device just needs to access the app’s website.
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. It makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been because it is 2022 already!
SuperBeam File Sharing App Features
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s, contacts. You name it!).
- Keep a history of all transfer operations.
- Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
- Light, dark, and AMOLED color themes.
All received files are stored under “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don’t worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that don’t support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case of WiFi direct fails.
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
- No more ads.
- Super easy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac)
- Change default saves location to any available storage.
- Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
- Share an unlimited number of files on the web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip.
- Unlimited history records.
You can use the SuperBeam WiFi Direct File Sharing App to share tons of files of all kinds. Images, songs, video, compressed files, APKs, whatever. Just select the one you want and start the transfer.
SuperBeam App FAQs
What’s the maximum transfer rate I can get?
Well, this depends on many factors. Our testing indicates that speeds between 20-40 Mbps are optimal in most cases. Some users with high-end devices were able to reach even greater speeds at around 75 Mbps.
Is there any limitation on the number of files I can send?
No! You can send unlimited number of files of any type and size, as long as the receiving device has enough space to store them. This applies to both the free and paid version of SuperBeam.
Where do the received files go?
All received files are stored by default in the internal storage under SuperBeam directory. PRO version users get the option to change this to any other directory they prefer.
Does SuperBeam support carrier-locked (on-contract) devices?
Unfortunately, most carrier-locked devices have inherent limitations that block SuperBeam from starting the connection. These device can only receive files through SuperBeam, and send to other devices that are connected to the same WiFi network.
I get “Connection drop” errors every time I try to receive files. What should I do?
Turn off WiFi on the sending device before starting SuperBeam, then retry sharing. If you must have both devices connected to the same WiFi network, make sure that your network firewall allows connection to the ports indicated earlier.
A fresh version of SuperBeam, with a new design and an entirely new sharing experience which focuses on security. All transfers are encrypted by default, and the sending device credentials will be verified.
Version 5.0.8 Fixes receiving from legacy devices and receiving files on Android 9.0+