SugarSync enables you to back up your existing folder structure. Once your files are in sync: Add or edit a file on one device and it’s instantly available in the same location across all your devices.
SugarSync makes it easy to access all your folders across any of your devices, making it easy to get things done while giving you peace of mind that your important files are always protected. Access your folders instantly from your other PCs or mobile devices with instant File Sync Technology.
- Online Backup: SugarSync’s online backup service works quietly in the background without interfering with your productivity.
- Folders & File Sharing: SugarSync provides data security you can count on. SugarSync makes online file sharing a breeze. Whether you are sharing one file or an entire folder with hundreds of files, a few clicks are all it takes.
- Sync Multiple Devices: Automatically sync files across computers. Sync PCs, sync Macs, even sync PCs with Macs!
- Security & Protection: We use industry best practices to ensure that your data is safe and secure. Your files are transferred securely using TLS (Transport Layer Security) and are stored in the cloud in an encrypted format using 256-bit AES—the same level of protection used for online financial transactions.
- Mobile Access: SugarSync has mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, & Android devices.
Remote Wipe makes it simple to remove all synchronized files from a PC or Mac in the event of loss or theft. It also makes it easy to transfer ownership of a computer — you can rest assured that all personal data stored in the cloud has been removed from a machine after you’ve used Remote Wipe. And, because the data remains in the cloud, it can easily be synced to a new, replacement device. We believe we are the only company providing this level of control and security for both a PC or a Mac owner.
Get stuff done on-the-go. Use SugarSync on your iOS or Android phone or tablet to access, share, and manage your files from anywhere. Edit a file and it’s instantly updated so you’ll see the latest version when you’re back at the office or at home.
- In-App notifications for Trial expiring soon, Account past due and account over quota
- When downloading files, we now pre-select them in Finder/Explorer after downloading is complete.
- Reduced CPU usage
- More crashes fixed
- Resolved an issue with copy and pasting multiple files