ZoneAlarm Extreme Security is a comprehensive and best internet security software for Windows 10 that protects your PC, identity, data, and everything you do online. Further protection comes with anti-phishing, anti-spam, parental controls, and online backup. It also includes unique security not found in other suites like virtual and private browsing, identity protection with victim recovery services, and optional hard drive encryption that stops others from reading your PC, laptop, or notebook.
It is a reliable and effective solution geared toward users who need to protect their system against malware, viruses, spam, Trojans, and other threats lurking on the Internet.
With the help of this internet security software for PC, you have the possibility to detect and remove viruses, bots, and rootkits, lockout hackers, block intrusions and make your PC invisible when going online.
The main window of the application displays three major categories namely ‘Computer’, ‘Internet’, and ‘Identity and data’. For each section, you are able to view if you are protected against dangerous downloads and phishing. You have the possibility to view details for each category and configure the settings to improve protection and security.
Protects your Windows PC from unknown viruses and firewall threats, including zero-day attacks, by analyzing suspicious files in the cloud before they can harm your computer. It’s the ultimate solution for internet security, firewall protection, and advanced antivirus filtering.
By accessing the ‘Computer’ section, you can monitor hacker activity, view all the blocked unauthorized Internet transmissions, and track the removed spyware and viruses. Also, you can scan your computer and view if any suspicious software is detected.
The ‘Internet’ section enables you to block dangerous and annoying junk e-mails in Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express and safeguard your children from Internet predators. You can enable the parental control option and choose the site categories you want to block.
The last section, namely Identity and data reaches beyond your computer to protect your identity online and offline where most identity theft occurs.
You can even schedule system-wide scans by setting the frequency and choosing the state for each task.
Considering the main purpose for which the application was designed, you can easily analyze all the downloads and get notified each time a file is malicious, prevent identity thieves from stealing your passwords and other keystrokes that you type, as well as erase your online tracks.
| Read more: What is a computer virus and how it works
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Software For Windows Features
- Powerful Antivirus: An up-to-date antivirus database protects you from newly discovered viruses, spyware, Trojans, and worms.
- Threat Emulation: Protects you from zero-day attacks by opening and inspecting attachments and files in a cloud-based environment.
- Advanced Firewall: Monitors all incoming and outgoing communications to block hackers, trackers, and spyware.
- Identity Protection: Safeguards your identity and protects you from phishing attacks, identity fraud, and other cybercrimes.
- Parental Controls: Makes the internet safer for your children by blocking inappropriate sites and limiting time spent online.
- Find My Laptop: Remotely retrieve and delete files, locate your laptop on a digital map, and more.
- PC Tune-Up: Speeds up your PC and optimizes its performance by removing errors and bad files.
- Online Backup: Protects your personal files in case of loss, theft, accidental deletion, or disk failure.
- Identity Theft Protection: While this internet security software for PC continues to secure your identity information on your PC, these new Identity Theft Protection services also prevent identity theft over the Internet and even in the physical world.
- Two-Way Firewall: Delivers proactive firewall protection with multiple layers of security that stop inbound, outbound, and program attacks while remaining completely invisible to hackers.
- Advanced Firewall: This additional layer of security prevents hard-to-remove spyware, including rootkits and kernel-level threats, from getting onto your PC and causing damage.
- Auto-Learn: It allows hassle-free computer operation from the moment of installation by hiding unnecessary security alerts, thereby drastically reducing interruptions during the first two weeks as the product learns the programs you typically use. Automatically configures security settings, and rates threats according to the level of the potential damage they represent.
- Game Mode: One-click control temporarily suppresses most security alerts and prevents them from interrupting your fun while maintaining maximum protection for your PC.
- Wireless PC Protection: Automatically detects wireless networks and secures your PC from hackers and other Internet threats wherever you’re connected – at home or on the road.
- SmartDefense Service: Provides your PC with real-time security updates, improved response to breaking spyware threats, and new attack protection capabilities.
- Superior Performance & Compatibility: This allows your PC to run quickly and smoothly.
- Spy Site Blocking: Prevents spyware from getting on your PC by blocking its primary source: spyware distribution websites.
- Privacy Protection: Manages and blocks pop-up ads, online profiling, cookies, cache, and scripts so you can surf in peace.
- Email Security: Quarantines suspicious attachments to help defend against unknown viruses; automatically halts outbound messages to keep you from accidentally infecting others.
- Parental Control: Prevents children from viewing inappropriate content on Web sites.
- Browser Virtualization: Builds a protective shield around your web browser. It creates a temporary clone of your browser so that anything you do on the web runs in a protected shell, sealed off from your PC.
- Browser Threat Immunity: Immunizes your browser against security holes in Internet Explorer and Firefox. Prevents websites from installing spyware and other malicious software onto your computer without your knowledge.
- Private Browser: Erases all cache, cookies, history, and passwords from the current session when you close the browser. This prevents the next person who uses the computer from seeing where you’ve been.
- Keylogger & Screengrabber Jamming: Keeps your keystrokes and click trails private. Discovers and blocks silent spyware from stealing your identity.
- Advanced Download Detection: Detects dangerous downloads and alerts you to problems before they begin. You can download files safely, and free from worry that they might harm your computer.
- Anti-Phishing: Click where you want, your personal information remains secure. Dual-engine anti-phishing identifies and stops fraudulent websites that trick you into revealing personal data.
- Spy Site Blocking: Prevents spyware from infiltrating your PC by detecting and blocking websites known to distribute spyware.
- Website Safety Check: Checks the credentials on every website you visit, so you know if the website is a safe place to enter data and download files.
- Spyware Flushing: Auto-cleans your Web browser memory each time you close it, wiping away spyware and other dangers.
- On-The-Fly Encryption: Temporary file encryption protects the data you enter online from spyware for an additional measure of security.
- Seamless Integration: Compatible with all popular web browsers, including Internet Explorer and Firefox on XP and Vista.
- Fast and Easy to Use: Installs in seconds and runs fast so it won’t slow you down. You can surf the web like always, knowing your PC is protected. ZoneAlarm ForceField runs automatically, without any setup or training.
| Read more: What is trojan horse and how to prevent it
Official Video ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Software
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Software Older Versions
|18.104.22.16890||9th December 2020||5.7 MB||Download|
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security proves to be a steady solution that monitors programs for suspicious behavior spotting and stopping new attacks that bypass traditional protection.