GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware works as a vaccine for PC! When protection is enabled, the ransomware bypasses your Windows computer! This is a free ransomware protection software that allows you to protect your computer against file-encrypting in a few simple clicks! Just run the program and be sure that your computer protected from any cryptovirus 24/7. You will never know how much it cost to restore your data after a file-encrypting virus attack with Anti-Ransomware.
GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware is a newly developed application that can help you block these attacks. It offers a real-time protection engine that prevents encryption attempts, and it is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible.
It should be noted that the application is still in active development, so it is not unlikely that you will encounter some bugs during normal operation.
While this would not be a major issue with any other type of application, a security solution needs to be reliable without fault. For this reason, it is recommended that you do not rely on this anti-ransomware tool exclusively, but you are encouraged to try it out and inform the developers of any potential issues.
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|Software Name||GridinSoft Anti-ransomware Software For Windows V 0.94|
|File Size||3.5 MB|
Download Software For PC
GridinSoft Free Ransomware Protection Software Features
- Ransomware is dangerous: Hackers and cybercriminals are developing new ways to infect computers. and they are more harmful than all viruses which you’ve seen before.
- Your data is at risk: Without any protection, your system is helpless against the modern crypto lockers. You can lose all the important files unexpectedly.
- Your purse is at risk too: The victim’s files are encrypted and can’t be used until the hackers gain money. Moreover, payment is not a guarantee of curing.
- But you can prevent the attack: With the new vaccine from GridinSoft, your computer will be saved from a ransomware infection. All that you need to do is to turn your protection ON.
- Unbreakable defense: This software will protect you from the most popular ransomware families that can infect your computer.
- Light & quiet: You’ll receive a light-weight program which is doing its work quietly and without any irritating messages or difficult instructions for you.
- Set up your preferences: Customize the settings to make the program meet your own requirements on the appropriate tab.
- Manage the behavior: Turn on the “Run at Windows startup” if you want to stay protected every time that your system starts.
- Good protection is always silent: Keeping Anti-Ransomware in the tray doesn’t prevent its defense. Minimize the program to tray when it starts or closes or in both cases, as you wish. Amazing WannaCry Ransomware Remover!
- Get your free updates: GridinSoft product’s development process is a path of eternal improved protection tool for free.
Easy management: It allows you to protect your computer against file-encrypting in a few simple click
Save your time: Just run this Antiransomware software for Windows 10 and be sure that your computer protected from any cryptor virus 24/7
Save your money: You will never know how much it cost to restore your data after a file-encrypting virus attack with this ransomware removal tool.
An anti-malware utility is only useful if it does not cause more headaches than the attacks it blocks, something that many developers seem to be forgetting nowadays.
The application is minimized to the system tray upon launch, and it only displays a small window in the tray area when brought up.
However, while you can start or stop the real-time protection module at any time, it is enabled automatically whenever you minimize the application, which is less than ideal.
Conclusion of Gridinsoft Anti-ransomware Software
When taking everything into consideration, GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware is an interesting application for free ransomware protection software that looks good so far, but it is still in the early stages of the development process. The application is designed to block ransomware, but no documentation is provided, so there is no way of knowing which types of attacks it can prevent at present.
Download Software For PC