By Wise Auto Shutdown you can easily schedule your PC to shut down, log off, restart, sleep, and close power at any time you want (daily, at a specified time, or sometime later). After you start the task, Wise Auto Shutdown will run in the background and a double-click will get the main interface back from the tray to the desktop. Certainly, Wise Auto Shutdown will remind you of your choice five minutes before it carries out the automatic task.
You can activate a reminder five minutes before the task is performed to give you the chance to disable it if you change your mind. Once the scheduler is confirmed, Wise Auto Shutdown automatically gets minimized to the system tray and runs in the background. You can bring it up anytime to cancel the job and edit the settings, or just exit the tool directly.
Wise Auto Shutdown PC Shutdown Software Features
- Schedule Your PC to Shut Down, Reboot, Log Off Or Sleep: It enables you to set the PC to shut down, restart, power off, log off, sleep, or hibernate on a regular basis or only once, at a specific time. It makes your power management much easier and more convenient.
- Schedule The Tasks At Any Time You Want: With the tool, you can schedule the task to be executed daily, at an exact time, on a certain date and time, or after an amount of time you set manually passes from the moment when the task is set active. You can enable reminders so you will be notified 5 minutes before it executes the task. If you have unfinished business by then, you can delay the task by 10 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Concise And Effective User Interface: The interface of the app can’t be any simpler. There are no menus, no complicated options, or dialog boxes. It is clearly divided into two panels. You can easily select which task you want to perform on the left and specify a time when you want that task to be executed on the right, then start the task. You can get the hang of it in seconds.
- Silent Running Mode: When a task starts, Wise Auto Shutdown will minimize in the system tray and run silently in the background. if you right-click on its icon, the menu that appears will allow you to immediately reboot or shut down the computer, with a single mouse click.
- Low CPU Usage & Perfectly Compatible with Almost All Windows Versions: It is completely free. It requires a pretty low quantity of CPU and system memory. It has been developed and fully tested to work great on Windows 8 & 8.1 and other Windows operating systems (both 64 and 32-bit), from Windows XP and up. No matter what you own – a desktop or a laptop.
Wise Auto Shutdown Software For Windows FAQs
The current power supply of the mainframe is ATX. Instead of being completely cut off when turning off the computer, ATX keeps a faint current on, which has been used as a stand-by power model. By standby power, not only the PC’s operation system could manipulate the power supply of the computer, but also users could do that by software control. What’s more, it also makes power supply managed by networking possible.
A remote control signal would be sent to the PC’s modem and the monitor circuit would activate the power by 5 v to turn the System on. This is how to realize remote control. If the motherboard supports a keyboard switch, users could also turn on the PC by keypads.
Sleep is a power-saving state that allows a computer to quickly resume full-power operation (typically within several seconds) when you want to start working again. Putting your computer into the sleep state is like pausing a DVD player—the computer immediately stops what it’s doing and is ready to start again when you want to resume working.
Hibernation is a power-saving state designed primarily for laptops. While sleep puts your work and settings in memory and draws a small amount of power, hibernation puts your open documents and programs on your hard disk, and then turns off your computer. Of all the power-saving states in Windows, hibernation uses the least amount of power. On a laptop, use hibernation when you know that you won’t use your laptop for an extended period and won’t have an opportunity to charge the battery during that time.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Memory||512 MB RAM.|
Official Video of Wise Auto Shutdown For Pc Software
- PC Auto Shutdown.
- Auto Power-on and Shut-down.
- Auto Shutdown.
What’s New In This Version:
- Adopted a new UI, which perfectly solves the problem of interface blur caused by the system scaling setting
- Fixed the problem that the task was not executed due to the user manually modifying the system time
- Added a new function
- Lock Screen
- Updated language files
- Fixed known bugs
The software utility worked smoothly, without triggering the operating system to freeze, crash or prompt error messages. Its impact on the machine’s performance was minimal. The only downside to the tool is that it doesn’t integrate an option for creating multiple scheduled tasks or for quickly confirming one with the last applied settings.
Wise Auto Shutdown delivers a fast and reliable solution to scheduling automatic power actions for the computer, and it can be handled by anyone with ease.