TickTick integrates the Windows PC into a scalable, user-friendly, and highly functional office platform. Join millions of others in capturing inspiration, managing their lives, and doing something imaginative every day. Use TickTick for PC to practice the Pomodoro Technique. It is mainly used to create to do list and task management software for PC.
TickTick is a helpful tool for people who want to keep track of their everyday schedules. Push updates, the ability to prioritize individual activities, reminders, and the need to back up data on a daily basis are some of the basic functionality. When out and about, location-based warnings are often very helpful, and activities may be ‘tagged’ in terms of their type or value. There is also a voice input function for the hands-free recording of reminders.
- Organize everything: Stay organized and productive with work-related tasks, personal goals, and more.
- Add task faster and easier: Use shortcut Ctrl+Shift+A to capture ideas in a second.
- Powerful calendar views: View your tasks in a calendar, and manage them simply with draft & drop.
- Collaborate with anyone: Share your lists and tasks with anyone – colleagues, friends, or family. Stay productive in any kind of group.
- Stay focused: Stay concentrated with the built-in Pomo Timer, which helps you power through distractions to accomplish more.
- Manage tasks from the desktop widget: With the desktop widget on Windows, view and complete tasks have never been this easy.
Aside from a name, tasks may be assigned one of four levels of primary objective and scheduled for a specific date and period, with the option to render a task recurring. When you choose an object, you can choose several sub-items in the same way. Attachments and remarks are also permitted.
The application has an efficient look and feel, but that’s not it. It supports a host of other platforms, allowing you to view your to-do list from Android, iPhone, Mac, and a web interface.
Pros And Cons
|The basic version is free to download||Advanced features can only be accessed with the professional version|
|TickTick is very easy to use and will require little experience||This system is available for desktops as add-on|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
TickTick To Do List Software For PC Features
- Data Backup
- List Folders
- Smart Date Parsing
- Voice Input
- Multiple Reminders
- Location Reminder
- Data Synchronization
- Custom Repeat Options
Additional features available after purchase:
- Custom Smart List
- Calendar Subscription
- Time Duration
- Description for Checklist
- Reminder for Subtasks
- Siri Integration (iOS)
- Quick Ball (Android)
- List & Task Activities (Web)
- Advanced Search (Web)
- Mini Calendar (Web)
- More Themes in TickTick app
Official Video of TickTick To Do List Software
TickTick For PC Software FAQs
How Do I Import Data Into TickTick For Other Apps?
You can import your data into TickTick from other to-do apps, including Todoist, Microsoft Todo, Wunderlist, Omnifocus, Toodledo and iCal.
You can Import data into TickTick from Todoist or Microsoft Todo with the following steps:
How Do I Backup My Data?
Sign into your TickTick account on the web and backup your data with the following steps:
Click the Avatar > Settings > Backup > Generate Backup
CSV files will be downloaded on your computer. You can view and edit them through Excel.
How To Clear The Cache On My Browser?
If you’re having trouble with logging out and logging in doesn’t solve it, you can try clearing your browser cookies.
Here’s how you can clear your TickTick cookies on various browsers:
- Open Chrome Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Advanced.
- Go to the Privacy and Security section, click the Site Settings button.
- Click on Cookies.
- Under All cookies and site data, search for “TickTick”, and delete all the related entries.
- Reload Chrome and log in to TickTick.
- Open Microsoft Edge Settings.
- In the Settings sidebar, select Privacy and services. Under the Clear browsing data section, select Choose what to clear.
- Select the Cookies and saved website data checkbox and select Clear.
- Open Click the Menu and select Options.
- On the left, select Privacy & Security.
- Then click on the Manage Data… button.
- Search for “TickTick” and select Remove All Shown.
- Click Save Changes and confirm in the pop-up window by clicking Remove.
- Open Safari Settings.
- Click Preferences, then choose Privacy.
- Under the “Cookies and website data” section, select Manage Website Data…
- Search for all TickTick related entries and choose to Remove.
- Reload Safari and then log out and log in TickTick.
What Are The Differences Between Ticktick Free And Ticktick Premium?
The premium users are allowed to add more lists, tasks, subtasks, reminders, attachments, and more to keep everything organized.
(Include Closed Lists)
(Exclude Closed Lists)
|Task Count||99 (per list)
(Exclude Completed Tasks)
|999 (per list)
(Excluded Completed Tasks)
|Members of a Shared List||2
(Include the Owner)
(Include the Owner)
Does Everyone In A Sharing List Need To Be A Premium User?
No, not all list members need to be Premium users.
Only the owner of the sharing list has to be a Premium user. This List can be shared with up to 29 members. However, free users cannot access Premium functions within the sharing list.
TickTick is a powerful to do list and task management software for your schedule. The modern and smooth interface gets you up and running in a jiffy. Tasks can be handled from a variety of platforms and operating systems, allowing you to always be on track with your activities.