Webroot Secureanywhere Internet Security Plus For Windows 22.214.171.124
Webroot SecureAnywhere Best Internet Security Software protects you from online threats with the world’s most powerful cloud security solution, keeping you safe no matter how or where you connect. It scans faster, uses fewer system resources, and protects you in real-time by instantly identifying and blocking new threats as soon as they appear.
Going through the setup process requires some time due to legal procedures, but this is only to keep you even safer. Immediately after, your computer undergoes a thorough scan process and can be a little time-consuming, depending on the size of your hard disk drive.
Once the scan is complete, a list of issues is displayed, along with related details such as name and type of infection. You can choose to clean them now, after which a second scan is put in motion just to make sure no leftovers remain.
Webroot Internet Security Complete features a nicely designed interface that you’ll find easy to use from the very beginning. The program’s tools are divided into four main sections: PC Security, Sync and Sharing, System Cleaner, and Identity and Privacy. When clicking any of them, Webroot Internet Security Complete displays the tool’s advanced menus and configuration settings, with an eye-catching animation effect.
In terms of visuals, the application shines, with a modern design that turns red as soon as a threat is detected and remains so until it is no more. Elements are cleverly arranged throughout the main window, letting anyone quickly accommodate, regardless of experience.
The application lets you take advantage of a pretty decent amount of features, like a real-time shield, web shield, or firewall. Moreover, accessing the “Utilities” menu unveils even more possibilities, letting you run a set of commands to reset wallpaper, screensaver, reboot in safe mode, and more.
Various reports can be issued and saved to file in order to get better detail on what infects your system and how often. Moreover, applications can first be tested out in a SafeStart Sandbox tool, which is basically a safe environment that limits the targeted application’s access to certain Windows features to prevent any unforeseen consequences.
Scan processes can also be scheduled at a custom frequency and time. In addition, an integrated option lets you protect your virtual identity by setting up several dedicated options like an identity or phishing shield and even add applications to keep under close watch.
Pros And Cons of Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus
|Nicely designed interface||The first scan takes a long time|
|Very well documented||Doesn’t include parental controls|
|Includes a complete set of security tools||Spam filters only work with Outlook and Outlook Express|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||Intel Pentium /Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or other compatible processors|
|Memory||128 MB RAM (minimum)|
|Storage Space||10 MB Hard Disk Space|
|Network Connection||Internet access|
|Browser||Internet Explorer® version 11 and newer (Windows XP IE8)
Mozilla® Firefox® version 3.6 and newer
Safari 5 and newer
Opera 11 and newer
Webroot Sendanywhere Internet Security Plus Software For Windows Features
- Identity theft protection: Did you know specialized malware exists that is capable of monitoring your internet browsing habits and even recording your keystrokes? Protects your usernames, account numbers, and other personal information against keyloggers, spyware, and other online threats targeting valuable personal data.
- Real-time anti-phishing: According to data from a leading cell phone carrier, phishing was the primary cause behind 90% of breaches in 2017. Websites, emails and other communications designed as if from reputable businesses can steal login credentials or implant malware on your device.
- Password Management Powered by LastPass: Secure password management from LastPass® is included with Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Plus. LastPass is the most trusted name in secure password management. It encrypts all username, password, and credit card information to help keep you safe online.
- Mobile security: Protect your identity while on mobile devices with secure web browsing that blocks malicious websites and phishing attacks before you load them. Webroot provides security for Android™ phones and tablets as well a Secure Web Browser for iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch®.
- Lightning-fast scans: Webroot scans take about 20 seconds. That’s up to 60x faster than competing products, while still offering superior protection. Plus, with cloud-based updates, your internet security is always up to date.
- Webcam protection: Whether it’s built-in hardware or an accessory, webcams can be especially vulnerable to cybercrime, giving hackers eyes and ears wherever you access your device. Internet security software is your surest safeguard against threats like Trojan malware hijacking your webcam.
Official Video Intro SecureAnywhere
Webroot SecureAnywhere FAQs
Does Webroot slow down your computer?
Is Webroot going out of business?
How many computers can I install Webroot Antivirus on?
Does Webroot have a free version?
You want the product with the best performance, features, and functionality. We think you’ll find that with Webroot. That’s why we’re happy to offer free trials of our virus protection software, no strings attached for 14 days.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Overview
|Software Name||Webroot Internet Security Plus Software For Windows V 126.96.36.199|
|File Size||5.3 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|License||Free Trial For 14 Days|
This Best Internet Security Software is, indeed, a powerful application that can greatly enhance your computer’s security. It does not require a lot of effort on your behalf, nor many computer resources, managing to offer expected results in return.