Quantum GIS Geospatial Database Software For PC Download 3.22.0
Quantum GIS 64 bit (Geographic Information System) is advanced geospatial database software that allows users not only to create their own geospatial information with a wide variety of tools for visualization, editing, analytics, and publishing but also in-depth features for taking advantage of such geospatial data.
This includes tasks such as analyzing the spatial patterns of specific areas to determine the best possible location for a specific retail service or viewing city-wide spatial trends for the planning of new travel routes, expansions of residential areas.
No matter if you are an ambitious business owner or a part of an organization seeking to expand its influence, Quantum GIS has the potential to reshape your approach to location planning, promotion and project management.
Business users can especially take great advantage of modern geospatial databases, enabling them to quickly glance whether the desired area of the city or town and see the wide variety of data that may impact the success of that business, including pedestrian travel paths, presence of nearby competing businesses and even frequency of visits to various points in the area, all with in-depth tools for more granular data analytics.
Built as an opensource package that was spun off from the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) project and licensed under GNU General Public License, users can access the full capabilities of Quantum GIS 64bit on any modern home PC (Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Windows (both 32-bit and 64-bit) and also on the go on Android smartphones and tablets.
With full support for numerous vector, raster, and database formats and functionalities, Quantum GIS represents the best way for determining useful spatial patterns of a certain area.
Quantum GIS features:
- View data – Users can easily load and overlay vector or raster data in different image formats, with a wide array of advanced features for more seasoned database management users.
- Evolved User Interface – One of the core abilities of Quantum GIS is support for composing and interactive exploration of special data. The user interface supports for on-the-fly reprojection, overview panel, spatial bookmarks, annotation tools, identify/select features, edit/view/search attributes, data-defined feature labeling, support for saving and restoring projects, north arrow scale bar and copyright label for maps, and much more.
- Create, edit, manage and export data – Quantum GIS allows creating, editing, managing and exporting vector and raster layer in several formats, with access to advanced tools such as , visualization and editing of OpenStreetMap data, improved handling of spatial database tables, digitizing tools for OGR-supported formats and GRASS vector layers, creating and edit shapefiles and GRASS vector layers, exporting screenshots as georeferenced images.
- Analyze data – Access advanced analytics tools such as vector analysis, sampling, geoprocessing, geometry, database management tools, GRASS tools and more.
- Publish maps on the Internet – Take advantage of the Quantum GIS ability to work as a WMS, WMTS, WMS-C or WFS and WFS-T client, and as a WMS, WCS or WFS server, and web server with UMN MapServer or GeoServer.
- Extend QGIS functionality through plugins – Take advantage of the future-proof extensible plugin architecture and libraries for the creation of new custom plugins.
- Wide Array of Core Plugins
- Support for Python Console
- Support for External Python Plugins
Official Video Intro Quantum GIS Software
- GRASS GIS
- SAGA GIS