Python is a programming language that uses objects, classes, and a clear syntax language to help you create, edit, and generate your own applications. This programming language is the backbone of many software applications development for academic or commercial purposes, and it includes a large library with predefined tools.
Write Python code
Python’s interpreter allows you to write and execute code, as well as to define variables. The highlight is represented by the simplicity of the syntax language that aims to help you write code interactively, thus improving readability and reducing the debugging time significantly.
Create, test and edit code easily
The code written in Python can be edited and tested multiple times by running it in the interpreter. Unlike other languages, it doesn’t restrict you to edit the code outside the execution environment, so you can simply make the changes using the interpreter.
Since it’s an object-oriented programming language, Python uses data structures to store information in a location inaccessible to the main program, which can be retrieved using a dedicated function.
Due to its clear syntax, Python can be understood easily by any computer user. If you are just beginning to learn about programming, the developer’s website provides you with multiple tutorials and resources.
- Very clear, readable syntax
- Strong introspection capabilities
- Intuitive object orientation
- The natural expression of procedural code
- Full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages
- Exception-based error handling
- Very high-level dynamic data types
- Extensive standard libraries and third-party modules for virtually every task
- Extensions and modules easily are written in C, C++ or Java for Jython Python have also been ported to the Java and .NET virtual machines. Python 64-bit is distributed under an OSI-approved open source license that makes it free to use, even for commercial products. or .NET languages for Iron Python
- Embedded within applications as a scripting interface
Overall, the Python programming language represents a good solution for users who want to create applications via object-oriented code.