PhotoFiltre Studio is a complete image for the retouching program. The program allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters to it. The tool is simple and intuitive to use and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives the product a robust look. PhotoFiltre is an image editor and effects package.
The studio comes with many features that rival some commercial packages, as well as additional add-on that can be downloaded from the Web site. The app offers all the standard editing features (selection, clone brush, paintbrush, etc.) as well as a large selection of image effects, photo masks, image adjustments, thumbnail browsers, and much more. The software also supports batch processing to apply filters, sizing, adjustments, and transformations to a large number of images at once.
PhotoFiltre Studio X is a graphic editor that can be used to retouch and alter images through simple and advanced features. It is not as complex as Photoshop, although for the untrained eye of an average user it may seem like it. It lets you work with layers, transparent colors, and a respectable set of tools.
PhotoFiltre Studio is shareware and is limited to a 30-day trial period. At the end of the 30-day trial period, if you want to continue using the software you will need to purchase a registration key from the program’s author. If, on the other hand, you no longer want to continue using the program you must remove it from your system immediately.
It does not take too much to install on your computer, and you should know that you are not going to encounter any problems or annoyances during it. However, if you want to skip this process, you should know a portable edition is available for download, called PhotoFiltre Studio X.
The interface you are brought to should be pretty familiar, especially to those who have previously dabbled in graphics editing, as it follows some fairly typical lines. Even if you are a novice user you can still find your way around the program, yet it might require some getting used to.
Pros And Cons of PhotoFiltre Studio X Image For Retouching Program
|No function restrictions||Lacks the depth of Photoshop|
|Easy to pick up|
|Relatively low on system resources|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|Memory||2 GB of RAM required for fast working.|
|Storage Space||400 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation.|
PhotoFiltre Studio X Image For Retouching Software Features
- The filters: Its wide range of filters allows novice users to familiarize themselves with the world of graphics. You can find the standard adjustment functions (Brightness, contrast, dyed, saturation, gamma correction) and also artistic filters (watercolor, pastels, Indian ink, pointillism, puzzle effect).
- Vectorial selections: This Studio uses two types of vectorial selections. The first type uses automatic shapes (rectangle, ellipse, triangle, rhombus, rounded rectangle). The second type corresponds to the lasso and polygon. They both allow a customized form by drawing a shape by hand or using a series of lines. Every selection can be saved into a separate file, to be used later on.
- The brushes: The Studio has some standard brushes (round and square in different sizes), but also some more varied forms (oblique line, custom shapes,). The Rainbow option lets you draw a gradient along the line. More effects than 3D, Pastels, and Charcoal are available too.
- Automatic Stoke and Fill option: This option lets you fill with colors or draw strokes of a vectorial shape automatically. Very useful for creating organization charts for example, by using Line Tool with Single or Double-Sided arrows.
- The Erase Tool: Very effective for making some hand-drawing area, this tool can be used as the brush but instead of drawing, Photo Filtre Studio erases the selected area and make visible the transparency grid (Transparent or RGBA mode) or the lower layer (multi-layer mode).
- The PhotoMasque module: With PhotoMasque you can create advanced effects of contour and transparency on your images by using preset masks. These masks are grayscale images, where white is the transparency color, while opacity increases as the shades of gray become darker. Black means complete opacity. PhotoMasque comes with several basic masks to inspire you to create your own masks.
- Image Explorer: The exploration module provides a toolbar that allows quick access to the predefined folders (selections, masks, patterns)
However, what the application might fall short of is usability, not just because of the application window being cluttered with tools and choices, but also because of the way the tasks are completed. This could lead to longer image editing sessions.
The tools are not versatile enough for a professional user, yet for an average one, they could prove to be quite sufficient. Otherwise, this application is good for more than just minor adjustments of an image, as long as you get used to the layout of the tools and functions.
Official Video Intro Photofiltre Studio
Photofiltre Studio Older Versions
Photofiltre Studio Overview
|Software Name||PhotoFiltre Studio X Software For Windows V 11.2.0|
|File Size||30 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Developer||Antonio Da Cruz|
Conclusion of PhotoFiltre Studio X of Photo Retouch App
CPU and memory usage is low most of the time, which means that the system’s performance might be affected from time to time when you perform a highly intense operation. Taking all of this into consideration, The PhotoFiltre Studio X is a pretty efficient piece of software and a pretty good choice for users interested in enhancing their photos.
PhotoFiltre Studio is easy to pick up and effective photo editing application. It is nowhere near as intimidating as Photoshop, yet it can also produce some really great looking pictures.
This software probably won’t satisfy professional photographers or graphic designers, but if you’re just looking for an easy-to-use photo editing tool, it’s a great alternative to more expensive Photoshop.