With WALTR for PC, you can transfer files to iPhone with drag-and-drop any Music, Ringtones, Videos, PDF & ePUB files into any Apple device without iTunes (& no extra apps). A Magic Drop Area for Your Apple Device!
WALTR introduces smart Automatic Content Recognition built for Music, Movies & TV shows. This invisible improvement makes a visible change in the way you see movies in your ‘Videos’ app. Apart from artworks, It recognizes and fills in title, genre, episode description, actor information, and more.
With High-Speed Wi-Fi connectivity – It brings a new dimension to freedom. As soon as you open the software, it instantly looks for any Wi-Fi enabled iOS devices around you and connects to them. This only takes a few seconds to discover the bridge between WALTR and your iPhone. Fast connectivity allows you to drop even large files, such as movies.
It goes beyond iOS devices. It now includes support for the entire lineup of Apple iPods starting from the original iPod Classic built-in 2001. When you connect an iPod to your computer, The program instantly detects it and shows up on your launch screen. All music formats are supported, including FLAC, APE. This is the best time to blow the dust off your favorite music players.
Apple’s iBooks app for iOS is perfect for both – reading books & managing your documents of iOS device. It brings full support for EPUB and PDF formats. When pushed into the tool– your books and documents appear in your iBooks app available from the corresponding tab. And as always, you don’t need to install any 3rd party iOS apps for this.
Offers an intuitive means of transferring files to your iOS device
It is worth pointing out that the setup you need to go through should be uneventful and brief, with the GUI you are prompted with being equally user-friendly. There is one single window you need to interact with, so it’s safe to say that it offers one of the most straightforward means of sending files to your Apple device.
As for the types of files WALTR 2 supports, users may want to know that both audio and video can be pushed to your device. As such, a wide array of file formats are supported, including MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG, AAC, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, and more.
Aside from that, ebooks and audiobooks can be handled by the program along with PDFs, so your options are quite varied in this regard.
WALTR For PC – Transfer Files To iPhone Features
- Universal Connection Bridge: Connect any device from the entire lineup of Apple iPods starting from the original iPod Classic built-in 2001.
- Automatic Content Recognition: Unique technology built internally for smart recognition of Music, Movies & TV shows. Apart from artworks, It recognizes and fills in title, genre, episode description, actor information, and more.
- Smart Adaptive Conversion: Softorino’s a patented technology that takes any unsupported format and converts it on-the-fly. As a result, all files are adapted for seamless playback and zero quality loss.
- Any Video On-The-Go: With UHD video support, you can drop any video file and play it directly from the default Videos.app. This even includes formats, such as MKV & AV.
- Apple Music Compatibility: With no competitors on the market to do this, any music transferred via WALTR for Windows is properly detected in Apple Music.
- Trim-less Ringtones: You no longer have a 30 second limit on ringtones. Copy Full Songs (M4A) to iPhone as M4R ringtones by simply changing the extension.
- Full Support for EPUB & PDF: When pushed into the app, your books and documents appear in your iBooks app available from the corresponding tab.
- Audiobooks Playback: After dropping any M4B audiobook into the drop area, it will magically appear in the native iBooks app.
- Smart Encoding Detection: No matter what encoding is used in the file’s metadata, It will automatically recognize and re-encode it for proper visibility.
- Forced Subtitles: Low-level coding technology built specifically for the program allows .SRT &.ASS files to be read natively from the default Videos.app made by Apple.
- Lightning Fast Speed: When connected via cable, avg. transfer speed is 2GB per 1 Minute!
WALTR is the only app in the World to do the following:
- Transfer FLAC directly into the default Music player with no quality loss (by turning it into an ALAC on the fly). No need to jailbreak or install any third-party iOS apps. Just drag & drop.
- Transfer 4K videos into iPhone/iPad which cannot be done with iTunes. Just drag & drop.
- Transfer Ringtones without trimming them to 30 seconds before-hand. For example, rename any M4A file into M4R and it can be transferred as a full-song ringtone. Just drag & drop.
- The only app besides iTunes that can transfer any music files to iPhone, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod Mini without having to be connected to the web.
- The only app to transfer FLACs to iPod nano, classic, and shuffles.
Regardless of the type of content, you need to send to your iOS device, the program’s Automatic Content Recognition engine should be able to handle it. What’s more, the Smart Adaptive Conversion technology is intended to lend you a hand when working with unsupported formats, which it can convert on the fly, without the risk of quality loss.
While all these may seem like features you could find in similar applications as well, what makes WALTR 2 stand out from the crowd is the fact that it enables you to transfer files from pc to iPad without iTunes wirelessly. For that, you just need to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to the PC via a USB cable just once, click the preferences icon in the bottom-right corner, and check “Enable Wi-Fi connectivity.”
All the other transfers should be initiated without extra setup, even though performance hiccups could be experienced, considering that the feature is still in development.
As for how the transfer should carry out, you just need to drag and drop the files you are interested in, and it should be automatically directed toward the suitable folder on your Apple device. Another method implies clicking the dedicated button at the bottom of the main window in order to select the content you want to transfer.
FAQ of WALTR 2
Q: What media formats does WALTR 2 support?
What makes WALTR stand out is the full list of various video & audio formats that it can convert and transfer for native playback. Here’s what you can push into WALTR so far:
- Audio: m4a, m4b, mp3, aac, flac, cue, wav, aiff, ape, tta, tak, wv, wma, ogg, oga, dff, dsf;
- Video: mp4, mkv, avi, m4v, mov, 3gp, flv, mts, ts, mpg, m2v, dv, wmv, webm, rm, rmvb, vob, m2ts;
- Subtitles: srt, ass, ssa;.
- Books: pdf, epub.
- Ringtones: M4R.
Q: What is the difference between WALTR & WALTR 2?
WALTR 2 is the second major iteration of the famous WALTR Original. There are some crucial differences between the two major versions. Unlike the original application, WALTR 2:
- Supports Wi-Fi transfers;
- Seamlessly works with all Apple iPods ever released;
- Automatically pulls proper metadata & cover art from the web;
- Supports PDF & ePub documents.
Where do my files go after being transferred with WALTR?
All imported media go straight into your pre-installed apps that are developed by Apple.
- If you transfer a video file, it will land into the pre-installed Videos app/Apple TV app.
- If you drop a song – it can be played back directly from the default Music app.
- If it is an EPUB or a PDF file – it will go straight to your iBooks app.
- As for ringtones, they all appear in Settings>Sounds>Ringtone.
Q: How do I add movies with Subtitles using WALTR 2?
Subtitles in formats .srt and .ass are fully supported in WALTR 2. Here’s what you need to do:
- Name your movie & subtitle file identically (e.g. MyMovie.mkv & MyMovie.srt)
- Drag your subtitle file along with your video into WALTR 2
- Enable subtitles support on your iPhone or iPad before the playback. For this go to ’Settings’ > ’Accessibility’ > ‘Subtitles & Captioning’
- Play your video!
|Device Connection||Device Connected With iOS Device.|
Official Video Intro WALTR Software
WALTR Software Overview
|Software Name||WALTR Software For Windows V 1.0.62|
|File Size||42.1 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
Conclusion of WALTR
WALTR 2 offers an approachable means of sending all kinds of media to your Apple device via Wi-Fi, with minimal effort being involved in the process. It sports a minimalist GUI that anyone should effortlessly get accustomed to, and it does pack a series of features worth your attention.