NIUBI Partition Editor Disk Partition Software For Windows Download 7.6.5
NIUBI Partition Editor is a unique 1-Second Rollback technology to protect system and data, automatically reverts the computer to original status in a flash if any software or hardware issue occurs while modifying disk partition. Shrink and extend disk partition without rebooting. The unique file-moving algorithm helps resize partition 30% to 300% faster than ANY other tool.
Full-featured optimization & management partition solution for both PCs and servers. Most of your disk partition maintenance requirements can be fulfilled. To avoid mistakes, NIUBI Partition Editor is designed to work in virtual mode. The operations you do will be listed as pending, real disk partition won’t be modified until click Apply to confirm. Internal/External hard disk drive, Hyper-V, VMware virtual disk, all types of Hardware RAID arrays are all supported.
This free partition app is not just a partition resizer, but also a full disk partition management toolset. With it you can copy partitions to migrate data, create, delete, format, hide, active, defrag, and convert partitions, etc. This software is not very often you’ll need to employ the specialized partitioning capabilities of disk management utilities. However, if you do happen to have a hard disk-related emergency or you simply want to casually manage your computer’s partitions, then it’s a good thing that there are a lot of good choices to choose from.
One such disk management application goes by the name of NIUBI Partition Editor and can be had in 5 tiers are Free, Professional, Server, Enterprise, and Technician.
NIUBI Partition Editor Features
1-Second RollBack Technology
- Probably the biggest feature of this software is the integrated 1-second roll-back technology that it comes with. Typically, in case of a power failure or some other mishap, the data of the partition that the software was operating upon stands to get corrupted. Well, such is not the case with this software.
- With this software, you get the unique 1-second Roll-Back protection technology, which is able to automatically roll back the computer to the status before resizing in ONE.
- Almost all the above points state how safe and reliable the NIUBI Partition Editor is. But you might be wondering how is all this possible, right? Well, this is all possible thanks to the intelligent virtual mode within the software.
- This software makes use of a virtual environment, where all the requested operations are simulated to check for any errors or corruption. Once everything is successful and again authenticated by the user, only then the program continues to apply the changes in real-time on the system.
- Create, Delete, Format, Explorer, Copy partition, Change partition label and drive letter, Set Active partition, etc.
Convert Disk Partition
- Convert MBR disk to GPT, Convert Logical partition from/to Primary, Convert NTFS partition to FAT32.
- Partition defragment, Fix file system error, Scan bad sectors, Initialize disk, view disk/partition properties, etc.
- Hide partition, Set disk read-only attribute, erase data in disk/partition/Unallocated space.
Clone & Migration
- Migrate OS to new disk, clone entire disk or single partition to back up or migrate data.
NIUBI Partition Editor For Windows Benefits
What can you do for? What are you think about it?
- Just like most other comprehensive disk management tools out there, it too can help you resize, create, hide, format, move, rename, delete, and performs a wide array of other operations on your computer’s partitions, mostly without forcing you to reboot your PC.
- Additionally, it’s also capable of migrating data and changing the partitions’ statuses between Logical and Primary without requiring anything more than a few mouse clicks on your part. What’s more, it can just as easily convert NTFS drives to FAT32 and vice-versa.
- Other noteworthy features include the app’s Virtual mode that allows you to avoid potentially catastrophic disk management mistakes (meaning you can redo your steps before proceeding forth with the changes). It also comes with support for multiple storage options such as internal and external hard disk drives (Hyper-V, VMware virtual disk, all types of Hardware RAID).
Regarding talk about its installation is the paid edition software
- This software has a good report that NIUBI Partition Editor is just as user-friendly and as widely-accessible like most similar solutions of this sort, even though, you may have preferred it in a tad bit more stylish package.
- Installation is simple when it comes to all its versions, and there aren’t that many changes regarding overall user experience between the tiers. Since we’re on the subject, we would like to point out that, unsurprisingly, some advanced features are only available through the paid versions.
- For instance, by opting for one of the paid versions, you’re provided with the useful RollBack data protection feature, as well as with the possibility of creating all sorts of bootable media.
- There’s also a Server Edition that, as its name suggests, brings forth all the advantages of the Professional edition with the added bonus of being capable of running on Server editions of Windows. More information about the product’s editions can be found here.
Pros And Cons
|Unique 1-second Rollback Feature||Only available for Windows|
|Fast Resizing ability|
|Operating System||Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista/XP|
|Hard disk space||1 GB of minimum free HDD|
|Internal Memory||1 GB of minimum RAM|
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo or higher|
Niubi Partition Editor For Windows Overview
|File Size||11.3 MB|
|Available Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|