iPartition Disk Partition Manager For Mac Software Download 3.6.2
iPartition is a powerful disk partition manager for mac utility designed to provide an intuitive and powerful user interface for easily and rapidly partition your Mac’s storage devices, whether they are removable, external, or fixed. iPartition for Mac makes it easy to create, destroy, resize or format partitions on your hard disks, whether internal, external, fixed, or removable.
With iPartition for macOS, resizing a partition is as simple as selecting it, grabbing the resize handle, and dragging. Not only that, but if you have several operations to perform, the program lets you queue them up and run them one after another, so you can have a cup of coffee whilst the tool works. This feature, coupled with the app’s ability to automatically rearrange your existing partitions when asked to expand a partition, makes the program the easiest disk partitioning tool that you’ll ever use.
iPartition‘s ease-of-use comes at the expense of power users; the app’s Partition Map window, coupled with the Inspector, provides total flexibility, even allowing users to edit flags in the partition table, edit the partition type directly, or move or resize partitions accurately anywhere on the disk.
In addition, iPartition can convert the partition tables of a Mac disk that you want to use on a Windows computer (or vice-versa). The conversion process keeps all data intact so you can perform this process without having to worry about data loss.
iPartition features built-in intelligence that automatically minimizes the number of operations needed to perform and the amount of data needed to move. This successfully streamlines the partitioning process and translates into saving precious time.
|Mac OS 10.10 and higher version
|1 GHz Processor
|1 GB RAM
|Supports internal and external disks
iPartition Disk Partition Software For Mac Features
- Filesystem support: The app fully supports HFS, HFS+, FAT and NTFS out of the box. It also knows the correct partition types for a whole load more, though it can’t format them or non-destructively resize them.
- Repartition without reformatting: Want to change the size of a partition that’s currently full of data? The program supports non-destructive resize of HFS+, FAT and NTFS partitions.
- Case sensitivity conversion: Convert case-sensitive HFS+ to normal HFS+ and vice-versa, a real boon if you’ve made the wrong choice in the past.
- Supports PC disks too: The tool supports PC partition tables as well as Apple and GUID Partition Table formats used on the Mac.
- Smart partitioning: Unlike other partitioning utilities, the app is smart enough to work out where your partitions need to go without having to ask you to shuffle them around yourself. All you need do is tell it what size to make them and let it worry about the rest.
- Power cut during partitioning? No problem: Partitioning is risky, but we’ve got you covered — while we don’t recommend relying on it, iPartition can normally recover the disk even if you pull the plug during repartitioning.
Official Video of iPartition For Mac
iPartition for Disk partition manager for mac that helps you to handle space on your Mac. You’ll also need to do it if you plan on using separate sections of your disk for different things. While you can partition your disk from Disk Utility in your Mac, it offers a more graphical way of carrying out the same operation.