Microsoft PowerPoint is primed for use on tablets and phones, so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations. There are many features that make the new PowerPoint attractive.
The Presenter View automatically adapts to your projection set-up, and you can even use it on a single monitor, Themes now come with variations, which make it simpler to hone in on the look you want, and when you’re working with others, you can add comments to ask questions and get feedback.
Microsoft PowerPoint gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation, or a blank one. You can send out a link to the slides, or start a full-on Lync meeting that displays the deck with audio and IM. Your audience can join you from anywhere, on any device using Lync or the Office Presentation Service.
PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition content. You can give feedback in Microsoft PowerPoint with the new Comments pane. And you can show or hide comments and revisions.
Get your ideas across with beautiful design, rich animation, cinematic motion, 3D models and icons. Let intelligent technology help you bring your presentation to life with a few clicks. Tell your story with confidence with slide-by-slide notes only viewable by you. Easily translate your slides into the preferred language and use the built-in accessibility checker to be sure your audience doesn’t miss a thing.
With Office 365, collaborate using real-time co-authoring and comments to get input from teammates on your presentation. Plus, save it to the cloud to easily share with others and access it from anywhere, at any time, on any device. Office Online combines commonly used Office features and real-time co-authoring capabilities so teams at work and school can collaborate on shared documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse PowerPoint templates in over 40 categories.
Microsoft PowerPoint Features:
- A design like a professional—in seconds: PowerPoint Designer delivers high quality customized presentations by providing design options that help you maximize the visual impact of your presentation, in two easy steps. Add an image and pick your favorite, that’s it.
- Cinematic motion, in one click: Morph makes it easy to create a fluid motion with little to no effort, bringing your vision to life. Simply duplicate the slides you want morphed together, move the objects based on how you want them animated, and click Morph.
- Stay focused: Use the Presenter View in Office 2016 review and rehearse your presentations. When you project your presentation to a second screen, Presenter View displays your current slide, speaker notes, and the next slide in your deck.
- Stay flexible: With Slide Navigator, you can quickly switch slides—in or out of sequence—from a visual grid viewable to you at a glance. Your audience sees only the slide you’ve selected.
- Stay in control: With auto-extend, when you project your presentation to a second screen, your slides automatically appear on the correct screens. No fumbling with settings and equipment.
- Start in sync: Your presentations are saved online on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint by default. So when you send everyone a link to your Microsoft PowerPoint file, along with viewing and editing permissions, they’ll have the latest version.
- Work in sync: Co-author with your team on the same presentation at the same time, whether you’re using the program on your desktop or PowerPoint Online.
- Stay in sync: Add and reply to comments from your phone, tablet, or PC/Mac, right next to the slide you’re discussing. Everyone can see who replied to whom.