Equipped with the correct applications, a PC can be of incredible help in essentially any area of action. With regards to planning and exactness, no other device is as precise as a PC. Additionally, particular applications such as AutoCAD give you the likelihood to plan almost anything going from workmanship, to complex mechanical parts or even structures.
Suitable for business environments and experienced users
After a decent amount of time spent installing the application on your system, you are ready to fire it up. Thanks to the office suite like interface, all of its features are cleverly organized in categories. At a first look, it looks easy enough to use, but the abundance of features it comes equipped with leaves room for second thoughts.
Create 2D and 3D objects
You can make use of basic geometrical shapes to define your objects, as well as draw custom ones. Needless to say that you can take advantage of a multitude of tools that aim to enhance precision. A grid can be enabled so that you can easily snap elements, as well as adding anchor points to fully customize shapes.
With a little imagination and patience on your behalf, nearly anything can be achieved. Available tools allow you to create 3D objects from scratch and have them fully enhanced with high-quality textures. A powerful navigation pane is put at your disposal so that you can carefully position the camera to get a clearer view of the area of interest.
Various export possibilities
Similar to a modern web browser, each project is displayed in its own tab. This comes in handy, especially for comparison views. Moreover, layouts and layers also play important roles, as it makes objects handling a little easier.
Sine the application is not the easiest to carry around, requiring a slightly sophisticated machine to properly run, there are several export options put at your disposal so that the projects itself can be moved around.
Aside from the application specific format, you can save as an image file of multiple types, PDF, FBX and a few more. Additionally, it can be sent via email, directly printed out on a sheet of paper, or even sent to a 3D printing service, if available.
AutoCad System requirements:
- 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
- Memory 8 GB
- Display Resolution 1920 x 1080 with True Color
- Display Card 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Disk Space 6.0 GB
- GOOGLE CHROME
- Pointing Device
- .NET FRAMEWORK VERSION 4.7
Additional Requirements for large datasets, point clouds, and 3D modeling:
- RAM 8 GB or more.
- Disk space 6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
- Display Card 1920 x 1080 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
AutoCAD remains one of the top applications used by professionals to achieve great precision with projects of nearly any type. It encourages usage with incredible offers for student licenses so you get acquainted with its abundance of features early on. A lot can be said about what it can and can’t do, but the true surprise lies in discovering it step-by-step.
AutoCAD 3D Model Maker Software Features
- With the ribbon interface, overall drafting productivity is increased as the number of steps to reach a command is decreased. The ribbon interface presents command options in a concise visual format, allowing you to quickly select commands based on the work you’re doing.
- Moving between applications is now quick and intuitive. The ribbon is both customizable and expandable so that it can be optimized for each user and meet each company’s standards.
ViewCube and SteeringWheels:
- The ViewCube is an interactive tool used to rotate and orient any solid or surface model in AutoCAD. Selecting a face, edge, or corner of the cube brings the model quickly to that predefined orientation.
- Clicking and holding the ViewCube allows the model to be freely rotated in any direction. Since the cube is in a fixed location on the screen, it provides at-a-glance orientation. The ViewCube will be introduced in all Autodesk products as a common tool for working with 3D models.
- In addition to allowing quick access to the orbit command, the new Steering Wheels tool allows quick access to the pan, center, and zoom commands. The Steering Wheels is highly customizable so you can add walk through commands to help create and record a walk-through of your model.
- Reviewing and working with several files is no longer a tedious and time-consuming process. The new menu browser interface allows you to browse files and examine thumbnail images and provides detailed information about file size and file creator. Plus, you can organize recently used files by name, date, or title.
- The new action recorder saves time and increases productivity by automating repetitive tasks without requiring the skill or assistance of a professional CAD manager. Users can quickly record a task, add text messages and requests for input, then quickly select and playback recorded files.
- The new layer dialog makes creating and editing layer properties faster and less prone to error. Changes are instantly reflected in the drawing as they are made in the dialog.
- The manipulation of the dialog box has been simplified, and columns in the dialog can be individually resized so the contents of that column or its title are not truncated. Individual columns can be fixed in place so that the rest of the columns can be scrolled through and referenced to a fixed column such as the layer name.
- The easily customizable quick properties menu increases productivity by reducing the steps to access properties information, ensuring that information presented is optimized for that particular user and project.
- The quick view feature uses thumbnails instead of file names, making opening the correct drawing file and layout faster and decreasing the time spent opening incorrect drawing files.
Autocad 2D And 3D Drawings Software FAQs
Can I Use AutoCAD On Mac And Windows With A Single License?
Which AutoCAD Plan Is Right For My Business?
How Do I Get A Multi-User License Of AutoCAD For Use On A Network?
Starting August 7, 2020, we will stop selling new subscriptions with multi-user access. We will retire subscriptions with multi-user access on August 7, 2021, and they cannot be renewed after this date. If you have a subscription with multi-user access, we’ll help you transition to a plan for named users through new trade-in offers.
How Do I Change My Subscription To A Different Term Or Product?
For subscriptions purchased online, you can change products or the length of your subscription by turning off automatic renewal and letting your current subscription expire. You can then purchase a new subscription for the desired product and subscription term.
How Do I Stop Auto-Renewal Or Cancel My Subscription?
Sign in to manage.autodesk.com, select Billing & Orders, click Edit Payment, and turn off auto-renew. Your subscription details will then list an expiration date instead of a renewal date. Your subscription remains active until the expiration date.
|File Size||4 GB|