Microsoft’s powerhouse franchise “Office” got a new look with the appearance of Microsoft Office 2016. Well! The question might not be, whether the product can fulfill the needs of your organization, rather how much you be able to achieve with the suite regarding productivity. No improvements with the newest release would be merely eccentric hence Microsoft did put something special to get this hit a revamped look, improved performance and an introduction to some new features that never existed in the older versions of Microsoft Office.
The new Microsoft Office 2016 makes collaboration and teamwork easier. Get access to your favorite Office applications along with new features including co-authoring, shared notebooks, and simplified sharing.
Microsoft Office 2016 Is an Office Suite of Applications, Servers, and Services Developed by Microsoft. Initially, a Marketing Term for a Bundled Set of Applications, the First Version of Office Contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Over the Years, Office Applications Have Grown Substantially Closer With Shared Features Such as a Common Spell Checker, Ole Data Integration and Visual Basic for Applications Scripting Language.
Microsoft Office Suite Includes Following :
- Microsoft Word: a Word Processor.
- Microsoft Excel: a Spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Powerpoint: a Presentation Program Used to Create Slideshows Composed of Text, Graphics, and Other Objects, Which Can Be Displayed on-screen and Shown by the Presenter or Printed Out on Transparencies or Slides.
- Microsoft Access: a Database Management System for Windows That Combines the Relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine With a Graphical User Interface and Software Development Tools. Microsoft Access Stores Data in Its Own Format Based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It Can Also Import or Link Directly to Data Stored in Other Applications and Databases.
- Microsoft Outlook: a Personal Information Manager That Replaces Windows Messaging, Microsoft Mail, and Schedule+ Starting in Office 97, It Includes an E-mail Client, Calendar, Task Manager and Address Book.
- Microsoft Onenote: a Notetaking Program That Gathers Handwritten or Typed Notes, Drawings, Screen Clippings, and Audio Commentaries. Notes Can Be Shared With Other Onenote Users Over the Internet or a Network.
- Microsoft Publisher: a Desktop Publishing App for Windows Mostly Used for Designing Brochures, Labels, Calendars, Greeting Cards, Business Cards, Newsletters, Web Site, and Postcards
- Skype for Business: an Integrated Communications Client for Conferences and Meetings in Real Time, It Is the Only Microsoft Office Desktop App That Is Neither Useful Without a Proper Network Infrastructure Nor Has the “Microsoft” Prefix in Its Name.
- Microsoft Project: a Project Management App for Windows to Keep Track of Events and to Create Network Charts and Gantt Charts, Not Bundled in Any Office Suite
- Microsoft Visio: a Diagram and Flowcharting App for Windows Not Bundled in Any Office Suite.
Download Microsoft office 2016 for pc