Google Play, which was introduced in 2012, has become the principal supplier of apps, games, movies, TV shows, music, and books for Android users all over the world. Millions of apps and games are available for download on the platform, ranging from major social networking programs like Facebook and Instagram to productivity tools like Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
Although most Android devices come with the Google Play Store app pre-installed, there may be times when you need to manually download and install the Google Play Store APK. This could be because the app isn’t installed on your device or because you want to install an older version of the app. In such circumstances, you can obtain the APK from a reliable source and install it on your device.
The download and installation of the Google Play Store APK on your Android smartphone is simple. However, it is critical to obtain the APK from a reputable source in order to avoid downloading malware or other potentially hazardous software. Long-tail keywords such as “Google Play Store APK download,” “Google Play Store APK mirror,” “Google Play Store APK latest version,” and “Google Play Store APK for Android” can help you identify reliable sources to download and install the APK on your device.
What is the Google Play Store APP for Android download?
The Google Play Store APP for Android download is synonymous for ‘app store’ and made for Android user. You are likely familiar with the Google Play Store and its popularity. Now, your Android device has this magical tool called Google Play Store APK that will give you access to millions of android apps, games, and much other useful content there. This software allows you to explore a ton of informative and exciting stuff, you only need to log in with your Google account.
Search and explore the Play Store App for Android
Today technology truly works wonders. On the one hand the Google Play Store APP for Android download gets frequent updates. On the other hand it can take weeks, or for some people even longer, to get the latest iteration. The basic functionality never changes so being stuck on an older version isn’t all that bad.
However, we understand the urge to get the latest and greatest version on your device.
Not so long ago, it would have been inconceivable that you could fit a camera, a health tracker, and a Tetris game all in one device. Now you can do that and more on your smartphone – provided you have the right apps. The Google Play Store APP for Android download gives you a wide selection of apps you can download on to your Android devices. If you’re just looking for some great entertainment, you can also find music, ebooks, and movies on the Play store. It really is a one-stop-shop.
Google Play Store: A definitive guide for beginners
This is important because you don’t want to install an older version of Google Play by accident. You also want to make sure you download a version that is compatible with your phone. That shouldn’t be too much of a problem unless you’re rocking some ancient version of Android like 2.3 Gingerbread — if that’s the case, it’s probably time to replace your phone!
If you don’t know how to publish your own developed apps and games then go through the below link:
|Read More: Introduction of Google Play Console 2020
Google Play Store for Android Benefits
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games. This is accomplished by analyzing the user’s past activity, actions, locations, and major events. These collections are curated automatically and by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
Run a pre-registration campaign for your next launch
Capture early consumer interest and accelerate launch performance with a pre-registration campaign on the Google Play Store APP for Android download.
Google Play Instant
With Google Play Instant, people can just tap and try an app or game without having to install it first. Google Play Instant experiences are available on the Google Play Store, the Google Play Games app, and wherever links are shared.
Google Play Pass
Attract new users with Play Pass, a subscription service offering access to hundreds of apps and games, completely free of ads and in-app purchases.
How to download and install this app?
Step 1: Check your current version
The first thing you’ll want to do is see which version you have to make sure you’re downloading Google Play Store’s latest version.
This can be done as follows:
- Open your Google Play Store app.
- Open the settings.
- Scroll to the bottom. You’ll find the “Play Store version” their
Step 2: Download Google Play Store via an APK
It’s a pretty self-explanatory step. The Google Play Store comes in APK format like any other Android app. You can download APKs from websites, tech blogs, and trusted people on forums or other places. However, for now, It is probably your best bet for trusted Google Play Store APKs. Here is a short tutorial for only play store download and how to install it:
- Head to this link by clicking the download button.
- Find the version of the Play Store you want. If you want a newer version, reference your current version and see if a new one is available.
There are some other places that have recent Play Store APKs uploaded. However, This is just the easiest method, and it’s one that people generally trust. You shouldn’t have problems getting it from there.
Step 3: Deal with security permissions
The Unknown Sources setting has been a part of Android for ages. When disabled, it prevents users (and other apps) from installing applications from anywhere aside from the Google Play Store. Android Oreo changed this to per-app permission rather than a system setting. Thus, there are two different parts to this one.
Before Android Oreo:
- Enter your device settings.
- Go to “Security”.
- Find the Unknown Sources option and check the box. A warning will pop up which you should definitely read. Once done, hit “OK” and this will enable you to install APKs from Unknown Sources.
If Unknown Sources isn’t in the Security settings, try finding it in the Privacy settings or Application (Apps) settings.
After Android Oreo:
- Begin installation with a file browser or through the web browser.
- Android will tell you that the app doesn’t have permission to install APKs. Click the available Settings button in that prompt.
- In the next menu, tick the box that lets that app install APKs.
- Hit the back button to return to your installation.
It’s a little more complicated, but the trade-off is better security because the only app that can install third-party APKs is the one you just gave permission to as opposed to the system-wide setting in previous versions of Android.
Step 4: Use a file manager and install the Google Play Store
Now that we’re all set to go it’s time to install this thing. Use your favorite file browser.
- Open your file browser and navigate to wherever you downloaded the Google Play Store For Android App. If you downloaded it on your device then it will be on your SD card in the Downloads folder.
- Once you find the APK, click on it. There may be a box that pops up depending on the apps you have installed on your device asking which app you want to use. If this is the case, click “Package Installer”.
- On the next screen, read over any permission changes (there usually aren’t any) and then click install. When it’s finished, the latest Google Play Store will be installed on your device.
Step 5: Disable Unknown Sources
Leaving the Unknown Sources box checked is a major security hole that can cause problems down the road. The best way to keep yourself safe is to go back and turn that off! If you have Android Oreo or later, you are done and you can skip this step because these settings aren’t in your phone anymore.
- Go back into your device settings.
- Go back into the Security settings, Privacy settings, or Application settings (wherever you found it last time).
- Uncheck the box. This will prevent everything (except the Play Store) from installing apps. You can always re-check the box later if you need to do this again.
There’s probably a reason they changed it in Android Oreo and this is probably it.
Android Oreo and later:
- Head into the device settings and then tap on the Apps option.
- Scroll and find the app you used to install the Play Store. It’s usually the same browser you downloaded the Play Store with. Tap it.
- On the next page, check over its permissions until you find the unknown sources section. Untack the box to remove the permission to install apps from outside of Google Play.
- Please note – This process may change from phone to phone. Even stock Android is slightly different from Android Oreo to Android 11 when performing this task. If you can’t find it initially, keep looking. You’re not crazy, it’s probably just in a slightly different spot.
Google Play Store for PC
The app works smoother and more reliably with your operating system as it requires more wide-ranging CPU resources that may slow down your mobile. Additionally, it’s easy to access any app with your personal information like your Facebook account and transfers it to Google cloud. Or maybe your mobile carrier blocked your access to any app which goes against Google’s terms. The old version of Androids may cause any cyber attack via the app’s installation such as several irritating ads that can be pop up on the mobile. So it’s better to install the app on your PC and enjoy the big screen while avoiding these problems.
Install this app via BlueStacks
Multiple emulators are available for Android and BlueStacks is one of them. To install Google Play Store via BlueStacks follow the given below instructions
- Download BlueStacks.
- After installing the emulator insert your Google account.
- Open BlueStacks home page and search Google Play Store.
- Click on the “Enter Button” for getting an app to your PC.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Now you are ready to use the app on the big screen.
Google Play Store for Android Device Features
1. Update Google Play By Yourself
How to update the Google Play Store APP for Android: Updating the Google Play store is an automatic process, not to mention they will push update notifications from time to time. But there are times when you may find the need to update the Play Store, especially after you reset your Android device.
You can update Google Play manually by going to the Settings menu in the Google Play Store For Android app. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and look for the Play Store version. Tap the Play Store version a few times. If you’re running the latest version, a message will be displayed, else, the update process will start in a few moments.
2. Restrict Content on Google Play
How to restrict content on Google Play: If you have kids at your home, you might prevent them from exploring movies and apps on Play Store that aren’t intended for them. In the Google Play settings, you can setup parental controls and put content restrictions according to the age of your kid.
3. Stop other people from buying an app on your account
Most people link their credit cards to their Google Play app, and chances are high someone else ends up purchasing apps on your device, especially small children. They have heard stories of people asking for a refund from Apple and Google.
4. Install Android apps directly from your computer
You can visit the Google Play Store on your computer’s web browser and install Android apps and games without even touching your smartphone. This Play Store trick comes in handy when you don’t feel like getting up.
To install any app from your web browser, visit its app page on Google Play and tap Install. After this, enter your Google password, choose the desired device, and click Install.
5. See ratings and reviews you’ve made on Google Play
APPs with positive ratings have more chances of moving up the charts. So, you should rate and review the apps and games you download from Google Play if you really enjoy them. Another addition to the Google Play store tips and tricks list is the special section displaying the apps you’ve rated on Google Play.
To have a look on your past ratings in the app, swipe right from the left-hand side of the screen and tap your profile photo.
6. Install region-restricted apps from Google Play
If your country can’t get past the region-restricted filter for an app, you have to install that app except to side-load it from an APK repository. You can install such apps using Virtual Private Networks. This can set your location as any country where the app is available for download.
7. See the list of every Android app you’ve ever downloaded
The My Apps & Games section allows you to manage the apps installed on your device. You might already know them all but in case you need to check on it, its available. All tab in this section enlists the name of every app you’ve downloaded using the Google account tied to your device. You can refer to this list when you’ve to install your favorite apps on a new smartphone or phone resetting. Also, you can delete names from this list by tapping the cross button.
8. Manage the devices connected to your Google account
On the desktop version of Google Play, you can see and manage Android devices attached to your Google account. Click the Gear button on the top right side of the Google Play web page. Click Settings in the drop-down menu. You can untack Show in Menus option for any device name in the My Devices list, and it won’t show up in the Play store.[/vc_column_text]
Official Video Intro Google Play Store for Android
Google Play Store for Android FAQs
Is it safe to disable Google Play store?
It’s safe to disable both the google app, and play store. In fact, if you want to do a google search, just open a browser and type in google.com. The Android operating system does not rely on play store or the google app to run properly.
Can I email Google Play?
You can send gifts of Google Play Books by email in some countries. We call these “digital gifts.” In many countries, you can also buy and give physical Google Play gift cards.
Does Google Play store remember my purchases?”]You can download the “Purchased Apps” from the Google Play Store here. Open the app, tap on your Google account, and your entire order history will show up.
Is there a monthly fee for Google Play?
Google ‘Play Pass’ is a $5 monthly Android app subscription.
Is Play store same as Google Play?
Google play store is an app store. Google Play was originally born and referred to by Google as the Android Market. It is Google’s official store and portal for Android apps, games, books, music, and other content.
What happens if I disable Google Play store?
If the programs don’t run, then you can enable it again. However just disabling it will cause no harm to your phone. The Android operating system itself does not require Google play services to run smoothly. Millions of phones run without Google play ever being installed in the first place.
How to remove a Google Play account from Android
- Open the Settings app on your device;
- Tap on Accounts;
- Choose the Google Play Store account you want to remove. …
- Tap Remove Account, then tap Remove Account again;
- You may be asked to enter your password, PIN or security pattern to proceed.
The Google Play Store is the greatest application on this planet. We analyzed data from the Play Store and discovered the top free apps, top paid apps ,most surveyed apps, apps under editor‟s decision with the assistance of HiveQL and displayed the information for our readers. We have found the latest version of this app is far better than the past model.