BlueStacks 4 download to play 6x faster android games on pc than you have it on Samsung Galaxy S9+ smartphones and 8x faster than the previous version – Bluestacks 3 android emulator. With its incredible functions like lower memory and CPU usage with improved gaming performance, you can enhance your gameplay experience while playing Android Games on PC using your monitor, gamepad, or keyboard and mouse. You may enjoy an advanced level and interruption-free mobile gaming with the latest version of the worlds most popular android phone emulator.
There are some technical aspects behind an android emulator and I am sure, you might think of this…
What is an Android Emulator? How does it work?
Actually, An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that represents a specific Android device. You can use an Android emulator as a target platform to run and test your Android applications on your PC. Using Android emulators is optional. And, the emulators that basically mimic or act like the hardware and operating system of other machines. When you install an emulator, you get a virtual console in which you can install other apps and play around with the system. So, this is the basic concept of an android emulator and it’s working method.
Well, this app player invented on versatile ‘Layercake Technology’ early in 2011 in USA, after a phenomenal success of its early versions BlueStacks 1, BlueStacks 2 and BlueStacks 3 old version, the team of the app player developers were in an intense pressure to release the latest version with more comfort, ease and pleasure of mind of their users and ultimately they have launched BlueStacks 4 with more added features, smoother graphics with better user experience.
BlueStacks 4 downloads and you will allow running Android apps on PC with a comfortable menu. From its interface, you’ll be able to manage all the features on your virtual device and download and install tons of different apps in just a few seconds.
- Download LDPlayer – One of the most successful Android emulator of all time, a free download and install on your pc from the below button.
BlueStacks 4 features inclusion
High Performance like never before
- 6x faster performance than Samsung Galaxy S9+
- 8x faster performance than it’s the previous version
- Use the App for playing or do more: The choice is yours
- Core game playing function as part of the main UI
- Add-on Features like BlueStacks Store, Quests, available at will, consume resources only once launched
New and Improved Key-mapping
- Manage key controls with the all-new Game Controls Window
- Key Controls divided into categories for easier navigation
- Play with default controls or create based on your own preference
- No more inaccurate moves due to accidental screen touches. Play with 100% accuracy using intuitive Keyboard and Mouse controls.
- Playing multiple Android games on Pc side-by-side in separate windows or sign into a new account in each window to play all of your accounts at once.
- Playing the same game from Multiple accounts
- Huge Potential for unlocking rewards in RPGs with Multi-instance
Earn BlueStacks Points from BS Store
- Earn points by playing your favorite games
- Get exciting items from the BlueStacks Store in exchange for BlueStacks Points
- Get access to the exclusive Pro Gamer Series of gaming tools.
It integrates a mouse, camera, microphone, sensors, everything. Bluestacks makes it easier to use Android apps on a Windows device. These integrations are particularly imperative for gaming purposes.
If you’re an Android developer, who wishes to check the performance of the developed Android app, you can do it by download mobile apps on pc with Bluestacks. It has a ‘Developers Test Support’ mode, which helps in completing the test smoothly.
Gamers can now live-stream their favorite Android games on Pc to Twitch or Facebook directly using Bluestacks without going through any hectic process and even no more interruptions during critical gameplay moments. Learn how to play Android Games on PC with Bluestacks.
Soon after Bluestacks proved to be a success, the company released BlueStacks 3 and recently, Bluestacks 4 (V 4.300.0.5129). These are the improved and updated version for Bluestacks, with added features.
Resembles Android Devices
The home screen of the Bluestacks App Player resembles the home screen of Android devices. It has a similar menu and icons. Whenever an app installs, its icon appears on the home screen of Bluestacks.
Minimum system requirements
|OS||Microsoft Windows 7 and above.|
|Processor||Intel or AMD Processor.|
|RAM||Your PC must have at least 2 GB of RAM. (Note that having 2 GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)|
|HDD||5 GB Free Disk Space|
|Graphics Driver||Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor|
|Note||You must be an Administrator on your PC|
Recommended system requirements
|OS||Microsoft Windows 10|
|Processor||Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS (see help).|
|Graphics||Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750.|
|RAM||8 GB or Higher|
|HDD||SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)|
|Internet||Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.|
BlueStacks 4 Video Tutorial
Our BlueStacks review reaches on a final conclusion that the system controls are easy to use right from your mouse where clicking replaces tapping and gestures by mapping certain actions on your keyboard. You’ll also always be able to use your external gamepad or rely on the original tactile features in case you’re using a tablet or PC with a touch screen function. You’ll also be able to simulate apps that use an accelerometer just by typing into your keyboard.
When it comes to compatibility features, BlueStacks App Player is capable of running tons of apps, even modern video games. Whether you’re looking at industry classics like Angry Birds or massive games like Clash of Clans, we’ve got a first-class tool that offers a truly enormous array of possibilities for any PC user, allowing you to run all kinds of Google Play apps or apps from anywhere else, as well.
However, you may also have the previous popular version of BlueStacks 3 download for PC from here.
Experts advise: Our team of Expert PC Gamers has found LDPlayer is one of the latest and innovative android emulators to play your high-end mobile games on big screen Pcs and Mac. LDPLayer is FREE for LIMITE PERIOD, you may install it now from here, click on ‘Install now‘ in the below image:
BlueStacks 4 & Other Previous Version free download:
|Software version||Compatibility||Release Date||Size||Download|
|22.214.171.1242||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||18.11.20||1.13 MB||Download|
|126.96.36.1999||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||19.06.20||992 KB||Download|
|188.8.131.5202||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||27.05.20||963 KB||Download|
|184.108.40.2066||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||21.03.20||963 KB||Download|
|220.127.116.111 Installer||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||08.01.2020||939 KB||Download|
|18.104.22.1680 Installer||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||25.06.2019||424 KB||Download|
|3.70||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||11.09.2018||247 MB||Download|
|2.0||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||08.04.2017||284 MB||Download|
|1.0-10-7||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000||25.01.2015||262 MB||Download|
1. Update your Existing Graphics Drivers To The Latest Version
If your drivers are outdated, your system will not perform its best to provide you a better experience in bluestacks 4.
Plenty of free software is available on the internet which would help to increase the graphics performance and in turn, helps you to speed up bluestacks 4.
One of the best software is Advanced Driver Booster 6.
It is free of cost and has a well-updated driver database.
To update your driver with driver booster 6, follow these steps: –
- Download and install the driver booster 6
- Scan your PC
- After completion, it will display all the outdated driver in your system
- Simply, download the latest driver from the list
- Once, your download will be complete, it will automatically create a restore point and install the downloaded drivers in your PC
- Restart your PC and your drivers will be updated.
2. Clear Unwanted Temporary Files From the System
There are unwanted files that accumulate automatically when you run any software or perform any function in the system.
These junk files occupy space on your hard disk and decrease performance.
You need to clean these junk files from your system to run the BlueStacks more smoothly.
To clear unwanted temporary files, read the below steps: –
- Go to your start menu
- Click on “Run”
- Enter “Temp” from the keyboard in the command box
- A new window folder will appear, just delete all the files from the folder
- Once, you had deleted the files, restart your PC again
3. Set Bluestacks 4 to High Priority
One of the best ways to reduce lag in bluestacks 4 is through changing the priority for it.
Our PC system allocated resources like memory, process, etc based on the priority list.
You can change the priority of the blue stacks to high which will tell the system to allocated more memory, the process for it to run efficiently.
To change the priority of bluestacks 4, follow the below instructions: –
- Run and have Bluestacks 4 download on your pc.
- Open your Task Manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + ESC on your keyboard.
- Go to the Process section located in the sub-title bar.
- Right-click on the Bluestacks process which consumes more resources.
- Tap on Change Priority and set it to High Priority.
- All done.
Now, more resources will be available for your Bluestacks 4 to run smoothly.