Benefits of GameLoop Emulator
Tencent has introduced a new feature in Gameloop which is known as network acceleration. This feature helps you to optimize your network connection. This feature can improve your network problems like high ping in games like Pubg.
Join Random Friends
You can click the friends’ icon in the bottom left of the emulator and you can join the Pubg mobile emulator official lobby. In the lobby, you can choose and join a room and find teammates to play with. You can also send messages and voice chats in lobby and rooms. once you find a good room you can start the match.
Watch Live Streams
You can watch live streams of different gamers on Nimotv and Nonolive within the emulator. This one is a really good feature because you don’t have to open any kind of browser, you can directly watch streams within the emulator.
GameCenter In-Game loop
The Game Center in this emulator contains the following games. You can download these games within the emulator easily and you can run them. You will not need any key mapping settings because keys are already assigned by Tencent for many games.
Games: PUBG Mobile, Gameloop Call Of Duty Mobile, Clash Of Clans, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Garena Free Fire, Subway Surfers, Honkai Impact 3, Arena Of Valor, Clash Of Kings, Cyber Hunter, AFK Arena, Ragnarok M, Rise Of Kingdoms, Mobile Legends, Lords Mobile, Yulgang Mobile, Idle Heroes, ZingSpeed Mobile, Helix Jump, Mini World, Ludo King, Paper.io 2, Candy Crush Saga, Robbery Bob, BnB M, Stack Ball.
How to install Gameloop On Pc/Laptop
- Click on download file
- Then double-click this software file to proceed to install it on the device
- Next, you will see the Install button and click
- When the installation is completed, you will see the Start button, then click on it to finish
- Note: You can’t run Game loop on Mac OS
How to install CODM/PUBG Mobile on Gameloop Mac Emulator
- After downloading and installing this software, you can now install Call of Duty, PUBG Mobile to play
- Then click on My games or game Center then select PUBG Mobile, and click the Download button to download game data.
When downloading is complete, it installs itself and you just need to select Play / Start playing the game
Different types of error while Installing Tencent Gameloop Emulator
- Installation stuck on 98%.
- Different error codes during the process.
- Tencent Emulator Download failed to start.
- Graphics Drivers requires an update.
- Audio related issues.
- Game lagging.
- Ctrl key working failed during gameplay.
Features and Highlights
- The fastest and most optimized Android gaming emulator for PC.
- The official emulator app of the popular battle royale F2P game PUBG MOBILE.
- Wide compatibility with some of the most popular Android games of today.
- Take full advantage of your powerful CPU, GPU, and RAM hardware to render Android games better than on mobile.
- Full control customization.
- Optimized networking for lag-free gaming.
- Built-in friend list and user discovery support
- Integrated game browser with a one-click download and install procedure.
- Requires 1.5GB of free hard drive space with PUBG Mobile installed.
- Optimized for use on modern Windows OS (7, 8 and 10).
- 100% FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is Gameloop Emulator?
Gameloop is a Tencent popular gaming emulator for Playing Fantastic Mobile Games on PC like PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile Garena Free Fire, Mobile Legends, Brawl Stars, Cyber Hunter, and Many other Tencent games.
2. Can I play PUBG on PC with 2gb RAM?
No, you Can’t. minimum 4GB Ram Needed
3. How do I update Tencent Game loop Emulator?
Open Game Loop APK Click on Settings Button Then Update. After Update Complete Restart Your Pc.
4. How do I run the PUBG emulator smoothly?
for running PUBG smoothly goto settings>Game Settings> Select Smooth
5. What Are The Best Settings For Tencent Gameloop Emulator?
Best settings to get the best performance from emulator are as follows:
Go settings > engine and set your settings like these:
– Rendering: Smart mode.
Go settings > Game:
Gaming Resolution: 720p for decent graphics card & 1080p for high-end graphics card.
Display Quality: Smooth.
6. How To Fix Lag In Gameloop Android Emulator?
- First of all, make sure your gaming drivers are up to date. you can download driver booster to check if all of your drivers are up to date or not.
- Second, make sure your pc meets the requirement for running the Gamelop emulator smoothly Then Download Tencent games download for pc.
- Still, if the game is lagging, set your emulator settings like these which are mentioned above.
7. How To Update Tencent Gaming Buddy / How To Start Gameloop Download?
It is recommended to install the emulator completely. uninstall any old versions of Tencent gaming buddy and click the Gameloop download button at the top of this page. Now install it and download your favorite games.
You can also use the update option in the old version of the emulator but uninstalling it and installing Gameloop from start can fix many of your problems.
8. What Are The Minimum Requirements Of Gameloop?
These are the minimum requirements for running Glp emulator:-
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.8Ghz OR higher.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- RAM: 3 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8, 8.1 /10
9. Is Tencent a gaming buddy official?
Yes, Tencent Gameloop is an Official version of Gaming Buddy.
10. How long does it take to install a PUBG emulator?
The installation process may take 10-15 minutes depending on the performance of your machine and your internet connection speed. One the emulator is installed, launch the game. It will again download some essentials files required to launch the game.
11. Which emulator is best for PUBG?
Gameloop Emulator is Best For Playing PUBG Mobile on PC
12. Can PUBG mobile play with PC players?
Essentially it supports PC cross-play, but with restrictions: PC players cannot just join a mobile match to win a cheap victory royale. In Tencent territory, there is no PUBG mobile PC cross-play, yet. However, matchmaking changes have been designed to deter PC players using emulators to be matched with mobile players.
13. Can PUBG emulator play with mobile players?
While PUBG mobile seems to be a pretty good mobile port of the game, some players are taking advantage of emulators to allow them to play the game on the PC
14. Can I run PUBG?
Furthermore, an AMD Radeon RX 580 is recommended in order to run PUBG with the highest settings. You will need at least 30 GB of free disk space to install PUBG. The minimum memory requirement for PUBG is 8 GB of RAM installed on your computer.
15. Can you play PUBG on Mac?
It’s possible to play PUBG on Mac with Nvidia’s GeForce Now game streaming service. Once you sign up, all you need to do is link your Steam library and start playing. This works on any Mac, even the MacBook or an older MacBook Air since all of the heavy liftings for graphics are taking place on the Nvidia Server.
16. Can I install PUBG on my PC?
Yes. You can download and play the PUBG game on pc now. However, there is no official report released by PUBG Developers on playing PUBG on PC free of cost. Still, there is the best emulator in the current market for gaming using which you can play PUBG on PC very smoothly.
17. What to do when Tencent Pubg Emulator stuck on 98%?
The main issue which people face while installing Tencent Pubg emulator on their machine is that almost the full process is completed but it gets stuck on 98%. How frustrating is that, right? But, do not worry I have come up with a solution for the same. Firstly, you can try disabling the default windows security on your computer. Windows comes with an inbuilt antivirus known as Windows Defender which may block some of the resources of Gameloop download from running. This may lead to your game getting stuck just before loading.
Also, you can also try and delete the temp folder which is located under the diagnosis option of the TGB. Delete all the files in the temp folder and then run the Gameloop download. This will surely fix the problem for you.
18. Is Tencent’s gaming buddy official?
Tencent GameLoop (formerly known as Tencent Gaming Buddy) is a gaming utility tool that acts as the official Android emulator for Tencent Games and its line-up of multiplayer Android games.
The disadvantage of Dp-28:-
Rare gun & reloading time is high.
The disadvantage of M416:-
A little lesser damage + less capacity (depends on your attachments)
- It’s my tip if you are using M416, make sure you have the attachments.
- And if you are using Dp-28, make sure you have reloaded it.
All the error codes in Tencent Gameloop download
Firstly you can try uninstalling the Tencent PUBG emulator and also delete all the files and then reinstall the program. If this doesn’t work,
open the cmd as an admin and the type –
Netsh Winsock reset
Now, press the enter button and then restart your machine. Sometimes if your CPU usage goes up to 100%, then also problems like these may occur. In this case, simply restarting Gameloop for pc might solve your errors.
Tencent Emulator Not Starting
For this particular problem, an easy fix is available i.e. Process Hacker. Just install the process and run it as an admin. Then search for a process named aow_***.exe and end that process. Okay after doing that, try running Tencent PUBG emulator and this should pretty much solve your problem. If this does not make your TBG run correctly, read on more to find out different solutions mentioned on this site.
Gameloop Graphics Driver requires an update
If this type of or similar error shows up you need to download Driver Easy File (search anywhere on the Internet) and install it. This particular software will make your work too easy. Run the software and look for any outdated driver. If you find any, just update the particular driver and you are done.
Mic Audio & Voice Issues in Tencent Emulator
This is one of those issues that a lot of Pubg Mobile Emulator players face. In this problem, people don’t hear their teammate’s voice or they have a game sound audio lag. The problem occurs in the PUBG Mobile emulator when other teammates communicate properly, but only your voice is inaudible. The best possible solution to this problem is on the sound settings on your device. The fix is to set the Input and Output options to a USB device under the running apps section.
Game Lagging while playing in Gameloop PUBG
This issue purely depends on the type of hardware you are using or on the capability of your gaming setup. Still, I can suggest you some settings that might help you in your gameplay. First of all, try running Compatibility Troubleshooter from the properties tab. Yes, if your windows version is 7 or earlier, you need to install Directx to play Tencent game buddy.
- Select Open GL (in the engine tab) if you have a better GPU,
- Now Choose GL+ if you have the best graphics processor.
- Directx if you have a better CPU, in the same way,
- select Directx+ if you have the best CPU.
In the same Engines tab, you will find an option to prioritize dedicated GPU, check that if you have a GPU like AMD or Nvidia. The rest of the settings like Anti-aliasing and less RAM usage should be obvious that you have to set them to the minimum while playing.
Ctrl Key not working while playing on Tencent Emulator
You can do this by following the steps as I say. Select the control tables in in-game settings. Then select customize and then click on reset but do not forget to save afterward. This will reset all the key bindings to the game and your problem will be solved.
Black Screen Issue
Ans: Please click “Clean Cache” in the upper right corner. if it doesn’t work, uninstall the Gameloop and changing the path to install the Gameloop.
Key Mapping Problem
Please restore the key settings in the game and Gameloop.
Gameloop recommended deploy Hard disk: 1.5G free space at least CPU: Intel/AMD, i5 and above Memory: 8GB and above Operating system: win7 and above Graphics card: AMD/NVIDIA alone, GTX660 and above If you match the requirements and still have a lag issue please try to reinstall Gameloop into a faster hard disk drive and upgrade your DirectX.
Account banned problem requires PUBG to solve. Please contact the email address. PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com
Please make sure your GPU support Directx 11 -2. Go to the Gameloop setting and Engine setting. -3. Mark OpenGL+on -4. Restart GameLoop. That problem could be fixed. Feel free to contact us if you still met this issue
Error code 154140712
Please click this link to download LSP Repair Assistant and use it by the administrator. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xoaCwJhFCNv6XIg9vk791UHOknXDwywF 2. Try to restart your router.
Can’t listen or speak in the game
Disable redundant recording and output devices or Try to uninstall and reinstall Gameloop.