PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, the original PC and Xbox One phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles, and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. In the latest PUBG Mobile update you will find new vehicles, improved weapons and maps, and newly added Sanhok
Overview of Sanhok
The latest PUBG Mobile update is with Sanhok (Codename: Savage) is the 3rd playable map but the 4th map in total for BATTLEGROUNDS, Sanhok is a 4x4km island compared to other maps that are 8x8km. Sanhok is the first map where BATTLEGROUNDS implemented a dynamic circle. This dynamic circle sees how many players are alive then will calculate if the blue zone should move faster or slower throughout the match.
PUBG Mobile Updated
– The newly added “Sanhok” map is a rainforest based region having area of 4x4km.
– The map has a code name ‘Savage’, as the name itself says the gameplay here is savage.
– Bulletproof UAZ and muscle car. The muscle car has got more speed and better control than the rest of the vehicles.
Guns and attachments
– Added the QBZ assault rifle, uses 5.56mm bullets which will be randomly placed around Sanhok.
– Added a flare gun to signal a super airdrop. Can be summoned in the play zone, and a Bulletproof UAZ can be summoned outside the play zone, which will be in classic mode for a limited time.
– Duckbill muzzle for the S1897 and S12K, which greatly reduces the vertical spread of shotgun bullets and increases the horizontal spread.
You can also have PUBG Mobile Emulator.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
– Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
– Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
– Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
– New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
– Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
– Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
– Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
– Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
– Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.
– Added new mission types to make progression more fun.
Lucky Air Drops
– Chance to get a mystery drop after a match. Contents are customized!
– The season page now shows all seasons played and relevant data such as season titles, the highest tier reached, and more.
Click here to know how to improve gaming performance on PUBG with GFX Tool
- Expert Recommendations: Download and install LDPlayer on your pc from the below button to have the best PUBG mobile Gameplay
– Friends can now be deleted in batches.
– 3D models added to vehicle and airplane finish previews in the shop.
– Animation on the Season page has been optimized for certain device models.
– Accidental friendly fire will not be penalized.
– The chat system has been tuned.
– Items contain in airdrops have been tuned.