Technology is developing, digital painting is becoming popular. Infinite design is also a wonderful alternative, as well as tools that enable users to express creativity such as Corel’s Painter or Adobe Illustrator. You don’t have to use a computer to create drawings, you may do it effortlessly on your own mobile device. Infinite Free Design Android’s digital art app offers all artists may use, not to confuse themselves with others, to produce beautiful images with their own style.
A powerful photo editing and drawing tool, this digital art application. You can now make a professional drawing tablet out your Android. You can simply export your files as JPEG, PNG and SVG from each of the projects you’re working on. Or you may share them through any social network accounts directly if you like.
Given the calibre of Infinite Design, you’re now capable of working on an unlimited number of layers for each of your images. If you need a way to layer 60 or 70 different images, the app creates a full history of each of the edits you’ve made. Now you can create and manage each layer easily from the files stored on your smartphone. Similarly, you can use that saved history of layers to re-do and undo any changes you’d like to make.
But, aside from these features, Infinite Design also comes with dozens of tools to draw free form. You can create shapes, add text, create visual effects, and much more. Best of all, you can arrange these tools anywhere on the screen you wish. That way your whole toolkit is fully customized to your preferences and all your favorite materials are at hand, right when you need them, and the ones you don’t use can be put left of sight.
Infinite Design For digital Painting Software Features
An unparalleled experience
• Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
• Intuitive path editing
• Boolean operations
• Align and distribute objects
- Experiment with four types of symmetry
- Unlimited layers
- Unlimited undo with a history slider; scrub through from start to finish
- Easily construct shapes with the pen tool
- Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
- Text tool: horizontal, vertical, circle, or text on a path
- It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
- Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
- Drag out the color wheel with two fingers
- Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
- Gradient and Pattern Fill
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Automatic shape detection
- Grid for reference or snapping
- Vectorize: turn any image into fully editable vector paths
Import and export
- Import and export SVG
- Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or SVG
- Share to Infinite Studio community or Instagram
- Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Official Video of Infinite Design Free Digital Art App
Infinite Design App Older Versions
|3.4.1||29 October 2020||17 MB||Download|
-Android 11 fixes
-Fixed several critical issues around saving layers
-Minor UI improvements
-SVG export now respects canvas size3.4.10:
-Added Spline types to Pen tool
-Fixed Text on Path
-Gradient Lasso brush
-Vectorize: convert images into editable vector paths in the Trace options
-Added support for Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish languages
Infinite Design Digital Art App Overview
|File Size||17 MB|
|Languages||Added support for Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish languages|
|Developer||Infinite Studio LLC|
Infinite Design is an excellent tool for design and drawing. Now, thanks to this app, you can create authentic works of art right from your Android smartphone. Of course, this app is especially useful for Android tablets.