DJ Audio Editor is an easy-to-use and well-organized audio editor software for Windows that will let you explore and edit your favorite songs and sounds in ways which you would never have imagined.
You can add or detract hundreds of audio effects to your sound files, even create and save your own presets. Manipulate and enhance multi audio files with cut, join, and trim functions simultaneously. Record audio from various inputs and save it to all popular audio formats. Rip audio CD and convert to an audio file, also edit audio tag, and update song information easily.
- Manipulate and edit audio files professionally
- Cut, join, split, trim, delete parts and mix audio files
- Record voices, music, and audio from any input source
- Apply various filters and effects easily
- Support a wide range of media files including audio and video formats (multiple codecs)
- Rip and convert audio CD to audio file
- Edit audio tags and update song information
- Convert video to audio format (extract audio from video)
This app makes handling different audio inputs an easy task. Upon opening it for the first time, you will be prompted with the available options. Its four main features are editing audio, converting audio files, downloading tracks from the web, and extracting the audio content from different CDs/DVDs (a basic ripping process that allows you to extract the audio content from CDs and DVDs).
The tool’s editor is pretty nice and simplistic. Generally, this offers clarity over the tool’s capabilities and makes using the sound editor an easy and intuitive task. The app opens a new interface for each task it performs; as such, you get increased attention and focus on the job at hand, without begin distracted by having to browse through tons of different options, unrelated to your current needs.
What the audio editor offers is cutting, trimming, merging, or splitting different audio files, plus applying bulk modifications, extracting the audio from videos, sound recording from varied input sources, spectrogram displaying for viewing the sound frequencies, and others.
Support File Formats
Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz
Supports 8, 16, 24, and 32 bits audio bit depth
Supports all audio and music file formats
Supports Stereo, Mono, Surround 3.1, 5.1, and 7.1 audio channels
Pros And Cons
|Easy to use editor||Limited for serious editing tasks|
|Record audio from various inputs|
|Good for adding special effects to music|
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||1 GHz or higher Intel or AMD compatible CPU|
|Memory||1 GB or above|
|Storage Space||500 MB available hard disk space for installation|
|Display Size||1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color|
- Cut, Join, Split, Trim, and Mix Audio Files: Personalizing audio files has never been easier with the built-in Trim function, simply select your desire area and remove unwanted parts in just a couple of clicks. There are several more functions available to edit audio and perform a complete audio editing and enhancing process including cut, join, split, delete parts and mix audio files.
- Apply Audio Filters and Effects: Select between various built-in effects including Amplify, Fade In/Out, Compressor, Normalize, Invert, Mute, Echo, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Vibrato, Tempo and Pitch Shift, Reverse, Noise and Silence Generator. DJ Song Editor app is also equipped with powerful and ready-to-apply filters for using audio files such as Equalizer, Band Pass, Notch, Shelf, and Delete Silence which will make your audio editing experience more pleasant and fun with no hassle. You may go one step further and simply create and save custom presets for all effects and filters.
- Record Audio from Any Input: Record audio data from various inputs like microphones, audio CDs, broadcasts, programs, and other input lines on a sound card. With just one click, you can specify bitrate, frequency, and a number of channels, edit recorded audio files, apply your desire filters and effects, and save to any audio format you like.
- Rip and Convert Audio CD to Audio Format: DJ Audio Editor is equipped with an advanced CD Ripper tool that reads audio tracks from your CDs and allows you to convert, edit and save them professionally. Converted audio files have the highest quality, same as their original source, and are ready to load into the audio editor for any additional editing process.
- Save Audio in All Popular Formats: Edit any audio file and save to MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA, M4A, AAC, AMR, MP2, RA, AC3, FLAC, MKA, AU, AIFF, M4B, M4R with DJ Audio Editor, also may create special output format and save it as your own preset. All sound editing functions include Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste From File, Paste Mix, and Paste Mix from File are available to manipulate and edit audio files in seconds, powered by a dedicated and fast processing engine which is compatible and works on every computer.
- Extract and Convert Video to Audio: Easily extract, convert, and edit audio from video files. You may have your favorite movie theme or video clip in audio format, save it on PC or external hardware with few clicks, and enjoy it everywhere. By supporting any video format you will not miss your beloved video.
- Edit Audio Tags and Update Song Information: It has a built-in audio tag editor designed to be easy and intuitive to use. Simply add audio tags including title, artist, album, genre, and year to your music or edit current audio tags. Even add, remove, or replace cover art to organize your music collection.
Video Tutorial of DJ Audio Editor Software For PC
How It Works With DJ Audio Editor Software
DJ Audio Editor Software Overview
|File Size||62.4 MB|
The DJ Audio Editor software functions well and manages to deliver everything it promises. The interface is nice and clutter-free. The program’s cost is a bit too high for what it can offer. Also, the online audio downloading process is a bit slow.
Comments are closed.