Data Guardian Database Security And Management Software For PC 7.0.3
Data Guardian for PC allows you to secure your logins, passwords, addresses, notes, credit card numbers, receipts, and other information in a customizable database with up to 448-bits of Blowfish encryption! This is a software application whose purpose is to aid individuals in keeping certain data away from prying eyes, by creating a secure database management tool.
Leaving post-it notes attached to your monitor to remember passwords is a major security risk! In a world plagued by privacy concerns, trust in Data Guardian‘s 448-bit strong Blowfish encryption to keep your mind at ease!
The flexible and intuitive design of Data Guardian to secure database management for Windows makes entering a wide range of data a breeze. Address books, passwords, credit card numbers, shopping lists, or even journal entries!
“An easily accessible and transparent database of contract information will bring sunshine into the confusing and sometimes shadowy practice of government contracting.” – Tom Coburn
Data Guardian For Secure Database Management Software Features
- Limitless: Create unlimited records, collections, and fields!
- Photo-Ready: Insert pictures into records.
- Phone Integration: Dial phone numbers directly from records.
- Import: Import virtually any flat-text file and map it to custom fields.
- Export: Export your database to a flat-text file for use in other programs.
- Synchronization: Sync databases together to merge and update.
- Quick Browser: Access to Data Guardian from within any application.
- Security: Up to 448-bit Blowfish encryption.
- Log: Record application activity to a log.
- Privacy: Auto-clear clipboard or quit the app after a specified interval.
- Password Generator: Dynamically generate passwords based on a user-specified algorithm.
- Auto-Save: Databases can auto-save so that changes are never lost.
- Printing: Print sheets of record information in a variety of formats.
- Bulk Edit: Apply changes to a selection of records at the same time.
- Cross-Platform: Interchangeable database format between the Mac and PC versions.
The Data Guardian Software is possible to organize your information by creating an unlimited number of collections which you can rename at any point. Moreover, you can choose from a large number of record types. To be more precise, you can insert blank, license code, contact, site, note, and recipe entries, as well as create your own.
Items can be sorted according to icon or name, while it is possible to hide gridlines, all passwords, private records, and collection counts. A search function is available, a password generator is integrated and you can also view the activity log.
Pros And Cons
|Uses highly secure 448-bit encryption||Databases are limited in design e.g. no images supported|
|Databases easy to create and customizable||Importing and Exporting data very limited|
|Offers productivity enhancements|
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 7, 8, 10
Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 and later version
Data Guardian Overview
|Software Name||Data Guardian Software For Windows V 7.0.3|
|File Size||35.2 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Developer||Koingo Software, Inc.|
Conclusion of Database Management Software
Data Guardian is an efficient piece of the secure database management system that can help you be more organized and can safeguard information. The CPU and memory usage is kept at a low level at all times, the response time is good and the environment is user-friendly.