ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre Platinum turns standard-definition multimedia files and DVDs into high-definition visual textures. A feature, SimHd, is added to provide scaling standards definition movies to high-def making it clearer and sharper. TotalMedia Theater Platinum supports Xonar HD AV audio and video cards for an excellent viewing experience. This application can also do playbacks for Blu-ray movies with its enhanced Blu-ray inter-active feature.
With the Arc Soft TotalMedia Theater Platinum having a lot more features on its sleeves than other similarly designed software, it is safe to say that this application can be a tough competitor on the media-player market.
System requirements of Arcsoft Totalmedia Theatre
|Memory:||256 MB RAM|
|Hard disk:||150 MB free hard drive space for program installation|
|Processor:||Pentium 4, 1.2 Ghz or equivalent|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.|
Features of Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre
- Schedule and record your favorite TV shows using an EPG and burn them to DVD.
- Broad DVB-T chipset support, including DiBcom, Philips, Conexant, Micronas and Zarlink.
- USB IC support, including Empia, Uli, Trident, Afatech Genesys, Cypress and Asian.
- Capture and edit video with ease, and author your own DVD home movies.
Edit and enhance photos with ultra-simple controls, share photo slide shows with ease.
- Build custom audio playlists, listen to digital radio, rip audio CDs and burn music discs.
- Supports Hybrid, DVB-T, ATSC and Analog TV-Tuners.
- Unicode support for broader file playback and display.
- Works with mobile devices such as PocketPCs, Smartphones, and PMPs.
- DX-VA support for smoother video playback yet utilizing less of your system resources.
- The To-Go feature allows you to transfer and convert your TV shows, photos, videos, and music to your portable device to enjoy anytime, anywhere.