With AnyRecover data recovery software for Mac, you can recover your lost data and deleted files as easily as 1-2-3. It allows Mac users to restore all file types like photos, videos, documents, and Emails from MacBook, iMac, Hard Drives, Virtual Disk, Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Mobile Phones, Cameras, Camcorders, etc.
If you want to recover deleted data in Mac OS X: sensitive business documents, photos, videos, etc. then AnyRecover can easily recover all them. Other more files are also supported, such as Emails, Archives, exe, SIT/SITX, FCPEVENT, dmg, abcddb, pkg, itl, olm, emlx, ipa, etc. One-Stop Solution to Recover All Lost & Deleted Data from Mac!
Data Recovery – Easier Than Ever
- Select: Start the AnyRecover for the macOS tool and choose the mode according to your requirement.
- Scan: Set the path of data location where you want to find the lost files, and then choose the file types that you want to recover. At last, click the Scan button.
- Recover: Preview the files before recovering and saving them. Choose the exact files that you need and click the Recover button.
AnyRecover Data Recover Software For Mac Features
- Mistakenly Deleted: Get the files that you might have deleted mistakenly or changed or even lost.
- Emptying Recycle Bin: Allow you to preview the items removed from Recycle Bin and recover the ones that you need.
- Formatted Drive/Device: Recover files from formatted local and external drives including hard drives, flash drives, USBs, memory cards, etc.
- Lost Partition: Empower you to recover data from lost partition on both local and external hard drives.
- Damaged Hard Drive: Recover your lost files from damaged and faulty hard drives.
- Virus Attack: Recover files that have been targeted and damaged by computer viruses, Trojan horses and malware.
- External Storage Data Loss: Get your data back from all types of storage mediums including external hard drives, USBs, memory cards, flash drives, etc.
- OS Reinstall/OS Crash: Recover files after a serious OS crash or new installation of macOS.
|Operating System||macOS 11.0, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11 ~ 10.10|
|Processor||1GHz Intel or above|
|Memory||512 MB or more|
|Storage Space||200 MB or more free space|
|Supported File System||APFS, HFS+, HFS X, exFAT, NTFS, FAT 16, FAT 32|
Official Video iMyFone AnyRecover Data Recovery Software
AnyRecover Software To Recover Data FAQs
I’ve Deleted Some Files by Accident,Then How To Recover?
Ideally, you should install AnyRecover before you need it. This is because it can have the time to monitor your drives for deleted files as soon as possible. If you accidentally delete an important file and you decide to go online to download AnyRecover (or download anything), this process can create a lot of temporary files which can overwrite the memory space allocated to the deleted file, and before you finish the installation, the deleted file is gone.
How Does Anyrecover Work?
Whenever you use the delete button on in your computer, it will show the file as deleted but allocates a portion of your drive to the file in the recycle bin. This file will remain in the recycle bin and can be recovered back to its original state. But, the bad news is that your system will eventually reuse this space and also overwrite the pointer to the file, so the quicker you stop using your computer and run Anyrecover, the better your chances of recovering your files.
Why Can’t Drive be Found by AnyRecover for Mac?
When your Drive can’t be found by AnyRecover for Mac, we suggest you open the Disk Utility to check the status of the drive. All the links to the devices will be listed under the Disk Utility and you will be able to know if the drive is damaged, listed, or not.
How Long Does A File Recovery Take?
As far as file recovery options are concerned, there are several factors that come into play to determine the amount of time needed for all files to be recovered. Size of the drive; the larger the drive size, the longer it takes for AnyRecover to scan through and recover your deleted files. While smaller drives (usually less than 500GB) may take between about 30 minutes to fully recover, larger files (up to 1TB) may take hours and days. If the scan is progressing, do not stop your scan because you feel it is taking too long to recover data from larger drives.
Overall, iMyFone AnyRecover is a good choice to retrieve your lost data. It can recover your deleted, lost formatted, or corrupted files from all popular storage devices due to different data loss situations, such as accidentally delete data, OS crashes, empty Recycle Bin, formatted devices/drives, damaged/dead/crashed hard drives, lost partitions, virus attacks, and RAW drives/partitions.