O&O DiskImage Professional Data Backup Software Download 16.1.191
O&O DiskImage Professional data backup software for Windows lets you backup a whole computer or single documents at whatever point you need – even while the PC is being utilized. In the occasion, you ought to lose your personal data it tends to be immediately restored with only a couple mouse clicks – in any event, when Windows is not, at this point ready to begin. It likewise upholds SSD drives and the most recent UEFI System.
This software lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
The tool comes bundled with various dedicated parameters but the GUI doesn’t look overcrowded at all. You are actually welcomed by a clean feature lineup that gives rookies the possibility to make use of the Start page in order to create an image of partition, drives, or entire computer.
- How To Fix External Hard Drive Not Showing Up Or Recognized On Windows
- How To Recover Files From Damaged Or Corrupted Hard Drive
- Ontrack EasyRecovery Software For Restore And Auto Backup
O&O DiskImage Professional gives you the freedom to carry out several recovery operations in case your system crashes down, namely build up an image (of partition, drives or entire computer), back up files and folders, generate an incremental or differential image, as well as restore data.
All default and advanced features are combined in one single product
This backup software is the safest and easiest way to avoid losing important personal files! Options are available for both auto backup and manual settings. Thanks to a unique recovery system that includes additional system recovery tools combined with the tool you’ll quickly be able to restore all your important data – even if the backup you’re using was created with an older app version.
Backup entire PCs, hard drives or files with the push of a button
When you back up a PC, O&O DiskImage 64bit saves all personal files as well as hard drive information and individual settings. This not only protects irreplaceable files but, in a worst-case scenario, also saves you the trouble of having to carry out a time-consuming new setup of programs and the Windows operating system. The program lets you back up an entire computer, system, and hard drives, or just individual files and folders. To make sure your backups are always up to date, we recommend creating them at short intervals from one another. The software can be set to do this automatically so that data can be backed up, for example, once a week. To save disk space, you can set the maximum number of backups that should be saved so that the old ones are automatically replaced by new ones.
Quick and easy system restore – even onto different hardware
Restoring a backup with the program is as easy as pie: all you have to do is start the program, select the backup you want to restore, and you’re off. Included with the software is machine independent restoration which means your old backup can be transferred 1:1 onto a new machine. The hardware of a different make will be automatically recognized and Windows settings will be carried out by themselves. If you only need to restore a single personal file or folder, you can mount the backup as a virtual drive and then using Windows Explorer simply select and copy whatever you want. That’s all there is to it!
Anyone wanting to save data on an external hard disk has it even easier with the new version. Thanks to the integrated plug-and-play option, selected files and folders can be backed up automatically as soon as, for example, an external hard disk is connected to the computer. This is ideal for users who forget to carry out regular backups or who don’t want to go through the trouble. Once configured, the auto backup function runs by itself.
Create a boot medium directly from within the program
O&O Disk Image can bring a system back to life immediately and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick or CD/DVD) which is based on the currently installed Windows system and which contains all the standard drivers required.
This software enable clone drives, view information for DiskImage file backups (OBK), images (OMG) and virtual hard disks (VHD), verify image files for any errors, burn an image file to disk, create or burn an ISO file, and delete rewritable discs.
Last but not least, you can mount drives from images, and ISO files as drives, remove mounted drives, merge incremental images, convert image files between OMG and VHD formats, create a bootable disk, edit PC properties (e.g. name, SID), map network drives, as well as check drives for errors.
O&O DiskImage Professional Data Backup Software For Windows
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives, and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- High contrast mode support: improved support for high contrast mode so that objects on the monitor can be recognized more easily
- Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- Server Edition requires Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10
Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
|Memory||512 MB RAM|
O&O DiskImage Professional Software FAQs
How Do I Use “o&o Diskimage To Go” To Boot A System?
Connect the O&O DiskImage To Go boot and backup media containing the backup to be restored to your computer. Start the computer (you may need to change the boot order in the BIOS to start from the external boot and backup media, please refer to the operating instructions of your computer / motherboard) with the O&O DiskImage To Go boot and backup media. On the boot medium start screen that opens, please click on the “1-Button Restore” icon. It automatically detects the backup on the connected O&O DiskImage To Go boot and backup media and offers you the option to restore this backup. Simply follow the instructions in O&O DiskImage to restore the backup to your computer within a very short time. Of course you can also restore the backup on a new computer, for instance if you have replaced your old PC.
How Can I Find Out Which Drives (Partitions) My Data Is Stored On?
For imaging and restoring, it is important to know which drives (partitions) your data is saved on. Generally you can find out over the context menu of a folder or file under Properties, e.g. D:\My files\Holiday.
- Note: Data saved on your Desktop are normally on drive C:\, the system partition. Please be aware that you are unable to restore a system partition with O&O DiskImage Express. If you wish to image data from the Desktop with O&O DiskImage Express, please move the data to another partition, e.g. your data partition.
- Note on the shortcut symbol: The arrow symbol indicates a shortcut, meaning the data itself is not stored at this location, rather the symbol acts as a “link” to the data. In the context menu you can see where the content of the folder is stored, e.g F:\Fotos.
If you delete the symbol, you only erase the shortcut to the data, and not the data itself.
Do I Have Unlimited Use Of All Functions With The Trial Version?
he trial version is fully functional and has no restrictions
When Do I Need The Bootable Cd From O&o Diskimage?
- For restoring the system partition.
- When your operating system will no longer start.
What Do I Do When My Image Is Too Big For A CD/DVD?
- If you already have an Image saved to your hard disk that is too big for the removable storage medium, then you can of course still split the image file.
- Under Tools, open up Convert Image File
- Select the Image you wish to change by using Add
- Then select Split and enter the required maximum file size of the individual parts
- During conversion, one copy of the Image is made, whilst the original remains unchanged
O&O DiskImage Professional Data Backup Software For Windows Older Versions
|16.1.191||February, 23rd 2021||62.1 MB||Download|
- Acronis True Image.
- Iperius Backup.
- Macrium Reflect.
- AOMEI Backupper.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard.
- Daemon Tools.
What’s new in this version:
- Hints in the e-mail notification irritating
- Show missing Windows PE base immediately
- Function for importing backup files to the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition
- For Microsoft Server 2016/2019, ADK installation directly after download is not possible
- UI shows wrong task status of the duplication
- Despite error message during creation, a RecoveryPartition is created
- Incorrect specification of compression type for file-based backup
- After clicking on “Create startup media” the UI hangs
- Boot medium: UI shows “unregistered trial version” although license information is available
o&O DiskImage Professional Software Overview
|File Size||62.1 MB|
|Developer||O&O Software GmbH|
O&O DiskImage Professional is the best data backup software for Windows that proves to be a reliable program that bundles a rich suite of configuration settings, which is suitable especially for power users.