Amazon Music is an app that allows users to shop, play, manage, and download music. The new app provides Mac users with a seamless way to manage their entire music library — whether saved on their computer or in the cloud — and shop from the Amazon MP3 Store with a catalog of more than 25 million songs.
Amazon Music Features
- One-place for all your music: Play your Amazon and iTunes music all from one place, even when offline.
- A music library that is always up-to-date: Cloud Player automatically detects and adds new music to your library even if you bought it from iTunes or ripped a CD. The app does all the work for you.
- An integrated MP3 Store: You can shop from the Amazon MP3 catalog of more than 25 million songs and discover new music with personalized recommendations, all without having to leave the app.
- AutoRip: Buy an AutoRip CD or vinyl record from Amazon and a free MP3 version of the album will be added to your Cloud Player for Mac library.
- Built for speed: Forget bloated players with extra features you don’t need or use. Cloud Player for Mac is lean, mean and made for your music. It’ll get you from launch to play in seconds.
- Music management made simple: Download your MP3 purchases automatically or with one click. Export your music to other music players. Create and manage playlists using simple drag-and-drop.
- Instant search & play: Find music easily and quickly. Type anywhere to search for an artist, album or song and play directly from the search results.
- Rich artist content: See artist photos, bios, tweets, and gorgeous, large album art.
- Anywhere access: Music purchased using Amazon Cloud Player for Mac is securely backed up in the cloud for free and made instantly available on any Kindle Fire, Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Samsung TV, Roku, Sonos, PC or web browser.
Amazon Music FAQs
Who may be part of a Family Plan?
Family members invited by email must be at least 13 years old and have a standard Amazon account in order to join your Family Plan. Please note they will be able to make purchases on Amazon with the payment method used for your subscription.
Are Family Plan accounts shared?
Accounts are not shared and there is no common family profile. Each family member has an Amazon account with personalized recommendations.
Who pays for the Family Plan?
The person who signs up for the Family Plan is the subscriber and pays $14.99/month or $149/year (available to Prime members only) using a payment method like a credit or debit card.
How many devices can play music at the same time with Family Plan?
You and your family can stream music on up to 6 devices at the same time.
- YouTube Music
- Audius Music
|File Size||83.0 MB|