Ubisoft Connect Online Video Games Software For PC Download 124.2.10565
Ubisoft Connect (formerly known as UPlay) is the ecosystem of players services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy online video games and connect with each other whatever the device. Access your Ubisoft Connect benefits anytime and anywhere!
The Ubisoft Connect is a free service available on all devices. You can access it on your PC, through a mobile app, or even directly from your games. All you need to log in to is a Ubisoft Account! All Ubisoft live games and new releases will support the services and loyalty program. It’s similar to game clients like Steam, Epic Games, Battle.net Desktop, or Origin.
Ubisoft Connect for PC is your gateway to play Ubisoft games and access Ubisoft services on PC. On your platform, you’re able to purchase and access your games, connect with your friends, catch up with the latest news, enhance your video gaming experience with Rewards and Challenges, participate in Betas and other special events, and so much more.
The new service provides everything that Uplay used to. You can check out the latest gaming news, purchase new Ubisoft titles, download them to your computer and thoroughly organize them, and keep track of your stats and records.
All of this while still being able to keep in touch with your friends and compare your best performances. Marketed as “the ecosystem of players services of Ubisoft games across all platforms,” the new and improved Ubisoft Connect brings forth a lot of welcome and important changes.
Ubisoft Connect’s user interface boasts a stunning structure and beautiful theme. There are hundreds of titles to browse through and you can also search if you know the product name.
You’ll have access to the Ubisoft Store if you’re looking to claim a new game. You’ll find deals for popular titles like Watch Dogs: Legion and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. If you’re looking for the latest Ubisoft content, you can also browse through the newest DLCs, expansions, season and annual passes, and so much more.
Pros And Cons
|Cross-play gaming allowed||Cross-saving is not available for old titles|
|Link to any of your gaming platforms|
|Hundreds of titles to browse|
|Redeem in-game rewards|
|Manage your achievements|
Ubisoft Connect Online Video Games Download Software Features
- Connect with players across all platforms, for all games: Whether you play on PC or console, you’ll be part of a global network of Ubisoft players with access to all the same services. Regular updates will provide you with more ways to interact with an ever-growing community. Find friends on all platforms, see what they’re playing, and check their achievements.
- Keep your progression on all devices: For the newest releases, all your game progression is saved within Ubisoft Connect for Desktop, so you won’t lose a step if you change consoles or switch to PC.
- How can I access Ubisoft Connect?: Connect is a free service, all you need is a Ubisoft account. You can then access Connect on your console and streaming services (Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, and Stadia) through your game menu, on PC by downloading the app, on mobile by downloading the mobile app (IOS and Android), or on this website.
- What is Ubisoft Connect XP: Ubisoft Connect XP is the system that allows you to level up and see your progress in the program. You can check your level at any time in your profile, and compare it to other players by looking at their profiles. the XP is earned by completing Core and Time-Limited Challenges. The more you level up, the more Units you’ll receive!
- What is cross-play: Cross-play is a feature that allows you to connect online and play with your friends regardless of what platform is used. Most Ubisoft games with multiplayer functionality aim to support this feature.
- Win more: Over 1000 free rewards are available across a back catalog of games. On the latest titles, unlock legendary weapons, character outfit emotes, and consumables just by playing your games. Every time you level up in Ubisoft Connect, you’ll earn Units you can spend on unique rewards.
- Access your stats at any time and compare them with your friends: Keep up to date with your stats, progression, and performance in your favorite games. Compare yourself with your friends, no matter what platform they are playing on.
- Get Smart Intel to improve your next session: Before starting your game session, get highlights of your best performances, along with some personalized tips based on your playstyle.
How to activate a game key for Ubisoft Connect (Uplay)
Ubisoft Connect Software For PC FAQs
How Can I Access Ubisoft Connect?
Ubisoft Connect is a free service, all you need is a Ubisoft account. You can then access Ubisoft Connect on your console and streaming services (Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch and Stadia) through your game menu, on PC by downloading Ubisoft Connect PC, on mobile by downloading the mobile app (IOS and Android), or on this website.
Who Can Access Ubisoft Connect?
Everyone can get access to the exclusive benefits of Ubisoft Connect, and it’s free! You just need a Ubisoft account. The only obligations are creating your account and agreeing to the terms and conditions for the use of Ubisoft’s services. Remember you must be 13 years or older depending on local data privacy laws.
What Is The Impact For Me With The Change To Ubisoft Connect?
The transition from Uplay/Ubisoft Club to Ubisoft Connect software does not impact what is associated with your account. You keep your profile, your friends, your stats, your level, your XP, and your units. A new loyalty system will start but will remain compatible with units and XP.
Ubisoft Connect is the first step in the right direction for online video games for company. It provides its users with the same intuitive functions, the same social support, most of the same options for organizing one’s gaming library, and access to all the latest titles in the shop just like Uplay used to.
it takes a giant leap forward when it comes to player interconnectivity. Players can now play the same titles on multiple platforms (desktop, console, and mobile) and keep their progression levels up to date.