Traktor Pro is an integrated DJ mixer software with studio-quality EQs and filters, flexible performance effects, automatic beat-matching, and intuitive control functions that accommodate DJs of all styles and experience levels.
Traktor is the pro platform that top DJs trust and Traktor Pro with Remix Deck technology is the most advanced version of Features and Highlights ever. Perform your mix on up to four decks, featuring TruWave colored waveforms, powerful looping and cueing functionality, and an exceptional effects suite.
“Almost two decades ago, we created the first DJ software to truly conquer the club. Since then, it’s filled with sound systems and dancefloors across the world, as well as house parties, bars, beaches, and everything in between. Now, with the app, we’ve built on that past to bring you new tools for sonic sculpting, best sound quality ever, and clearest interface to date – so you can play whatever you want, however you want, wherever you want.”
- Sync: The software is great for honing your beatmatching skills, but you can also blend genres and bridge BPMs by letting the program do some of the work. Hitting the Sync button quickly gets your tracks beat-matched, so you have plenty of time to experiment with your mix.
- Remix with loops, hotcues, and beat jumps: For those who really want to put their stamp on a set, the industry’s most reliable and seamless loop, Hotcue, and beat jump tools let you chop and re-edit tracks however you like. Unless you want to cut things up outside of the beat, the app will make sure you never skip out of the groove.
- Full FX suite included: Modulate your tracks with over 40 intuitive, high-grade effects. the software’s famous Deck FX can twist and screw your tracks with endless variation, while new Mixer FX introduces easy-to-use effects in a single control on each channel. Turn them up, down, on, and off, for sonic exploration that’s out of this world.
- Interface: Traktor overhauled the program’s user interface for extra clarity by flattening and sharpening it, so you can see everything you need to at a glance in challenging environments. New master and channel level metering means you can accurately gain your mix with full visual feedback.
- New mixer FX: Whether it’s heavy drops or smooth transitions that define your style, new Mixer FX are designed for one-knob modulation with big-sounding results. Choose from eight extra effects and three new filters to assign to each channel, in addition to the product’s famous Deck FX.
- Scratch with any soundcard: TRAKTOR SCRATCH is now included in the PRO version, right out of the box. This means that DVS DJs using timecode vinyl can now use any soundcard they like, in addition to tried and tested, the SCRATCH Certified soundcards and mixers. So if there’s a model that does it for you, or if you’re playing back-to-back with somebody on a different setup, TRAKTOR 2019 latest can adapt.
- Best sound: The app sees a series of changes to the audio engine, designed with club- sized sound systems in mind. New Elastique 3 time-stretching, an improved master limiter, and industry-mixer modeling options mean that whatever your style, and whatever you do to your tracks, they’ll always be music to your ears.
- Plug and play option: Got a mixer or controller you know back-to-front, inside-out? Aside from seamless integration with all the software products, you can also hook up lots of the tool-ready gear. Most industry-standard equipment you’ll find in a DJ booth is compatible from the get-go, so you’ll never arrive at the club unprepared.
- Remix deck: One-shot samples and loops on Remix decks blur the lines between DJ and live performance. Insert samples, atmospheric effects, and more into a Remix deck and trigger them in sync with the rest of your mix. Drag a loop you like from another deck to keep it playing in your remix deck for extended mixes.
- Stems: The Stems audio format splits tracks into four musical components, such as drums, bass, vocals, and melody, so you can mix them independently. Edit and re-edit in the heat of the moment, blend basslines and vocals from tracks you know to create tracks you didn’t.
- If you choose to use the TRAKTOR software without a controller or external gear, you’ll find a powerful, intuitive, built-in mixer.
- Assignable crossfader with the adjustable curve to suit your mixing style
- 3-band EQ with kills modeled after analog mixers to color your sound
- Independent effects units per channel and one-knob HP/LP filter per channel
- The new TruWave hi-res colored waveforms aren’t just easier to read, they offer a whole new dimension to your mix.
- Differentiate between kicks, hi-hats, and snares and mix your tracks visually
- Set up more accurate cue points and Beat Grids for even tighter mixes
- Track stripe clearly displays the track’s arrangement for better mix anticipation
- With the brand-new Loop Recorder in TRAKTOR, you can record live loops from any channel (single or multiple), the live input feeds, or the master output.
- Trigger the recording using a foot pedal, a DJ controller such as TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 or a keyboard hotkey
- Overdub on top of the running loop in real-time, creating additional layers and heightening dramatic FX buildups and peaks
- Works like a 5th deck. You can transfer the layered loop into a Sample Deck slot instantly, freeing up the Loop Recorder for further use
- TRAKTOR adds 4 stunning, much-requested new effects, taking the total to 32, all syncing to track or master tempo.
- Tape Delay, Ramp Delay, Bouncer, and Auto Bouncer join the arsenal of professional DJ effects, taking the potential for sound mangling to the extreme
- With a multi-channel audio interface such as the TRAKTOR AUDIO 10, you can now use TRAKTOR effects as an independent send/receive effects unit
Traktor makes the DJ experience effectively, by encasing the powerful engine that any professional turntablist needs to create original content. The intuitive interface, together with the state-of-the-art mixing technology provides all the means that DJs need to spin.
Download Software For Windows