MSI Gaming APP allows you to customize your MSI GAMING graphics card’s performance with a single click. As you would expect from a gaming product, all MSI GAMING graphics cards are in Gaming Mode and ready for action out of the box. By using the, however, you gain access to a high-performance OC Mode profile for more demanding gaming sessions and Silent Mode for quiet performance during light use.
Your MSI graphics card is in Gaming Mode by default, but this application allows you to put it in OC Mode with a single mouse click, giving you an extra bit of performance without having to know anything about overclocking. You can also tweak your CPU, as long as you are using an MSI Gaming series motherboard.
Naturally, your video card will probably be a little louder in OC Mode, as the fans need to spin faster in order to keep the temperature down. Thankfully, a Silent Mode is also available for less-demanding operations. Additionally, you can quickly cool your GPU by enabling the Cooler Boost function.
MSI Gaming App allows you to fine-tune your monitor’s color balance and contrast for gaming, movies and reduced eye strain. Additionally, you can create a custom profile that best suits your needs.
Users who own later generation MSI graphics cards can use this application to control the MSI Dragon LED lights. It is possible to customize the lighting effects, styles and color of each LED.
|Framework||.NET Framework 4.0|
|Graphics Card||MSI Gaming series graphics card|
|Mothorboard||MSI Gaming series motherboard|
MSI Gaming App For Windows Features
- Treat your eyes!: Clicking on the little eye icon in the top right tab will allow you to adjust the screen contrast to the visual experience you need. Simply open the tab and select one of the following modes for a better visual experience.
- Unleash the LED Dragon: If you’re the happy owner of one of the most recent GAMING graphics cards, there’s a good chance it features the MSI Dragon LED light. This is without a doubt the cherry on top of the already visually stunning Twin Frozr V cooler. You can easily control the LED lighting effects by using the LED tab in the program to set the right ambiance for your gaming moments.
- Ready for VR: To get the best VR experience, you need your PC to deliver maximum performance. The software gets your PC primed for VR use in just a single click by setting all key components to high performance settings and making sure other software applications do not impact your VR adventure.
- On-Screen System Information: Keeping an eye on your system’s performance can be very helpful to make sure everything is running smoothly or if not, what is causing performance issues. It includes an option to monitor things like FPS, clock speeds, usage, and temperatures of your GPU, CPU, and VRAM in real-time while playing your game. You can choose which information you want to display on your screen so you only see what’s relevant to you.
- Keep your eyes on the prize: Ever wanted to casually watch a stream while gaming or encountered a level you just can’t beat so you need to watch a walk-through on YouTube? MSI Dragon Eye allows you to watch a YouTube video or Twitch Stream while simultaneously playing a game. It’s really simple too! You just add a link into the Dragon Eye application and select the size, position, audio volume, and transparency and start gaming. Using a few hotkeys you can start/pause your video or adjust the volume.
Official Video of MSI Gaming App For PC
MSI Gaming App is a great utility for owners of MSI graphics cards and motherboards, particularly those who don’t want to go into manual overclocking. It enables you to get more performance out of your devices with very little effort, and it offers a number of other useful features as well.