Free MP3 Trimmer is a user-friendly piece of software aimed to assist you in removing fragments from your songs’ beginning and end, allowing you to decide the total duration of the files.
Simple and approachable appearance
After a swift installation with no events to speak of, you can launch the program and start working with it right away, as it truly requires no experience in order to handle.
Free MP3 Trimmer’s clean and functional interface basically speaks for itself, so you will not have too much trouble figuring out how to use it to the best of its abilities.
Load the files you want to trim and process them in just moments
To clip away bits from a song’s contents, you first need to load them into the application, by browsing through your computer to locate the items, then selecting them or the folder containing your audios.
MP3 Trimmer features:
Easy To Use: Totally free and easy to use! Upload your audio, select the part you want to cut out, and click crop. Your trimmed audio file will be ready within seconds!
Here is how to create a ringtone easily with MP3 Trimmer:
- Browse your device and choose an audio track.
- Drag the handles to select the part you would like to use as your ring tone.
- Select Fade in, Fade out or Both if you want to apply fade effects.
- Choose an m4r format for iPhone, or keep the original audio format for other devices.
- Press Crop and download your ring tone!
How to cut mp3 files online?
With Audio Trimmer, cutting and trimming mp3 files is very simple:
- Choose an mp3 or any other audio file from your local hard drive.
- Audio will start playing immediately if your browser supports it. Otherwise, click Upload.
- Drag the handles to select the part you would like to cut and press Crop.
- That’s all! Now you can download your trimmed audio file.
Subsequent to adding the MP3s, you can start moving the sliders at the beginning and end of each file, allowing you to view its current duration, as well as listen to with using the ‘Preview’ button, to ensure the new file will preserve everything you need but will get rid of unnecessary fragments.
This can be done for each file individually, so they will not all be subjected to the same clipping in batch, but to a file-specific configuration. Before finalizing the operation, you can choose the destination folder, then press the ‘Start Split’ button to generate the new MP3s.