Lingoes Language Translator And Dictionary Software For Windows Download 2.9.2
Lingoes for Windows is a free dictionary and language translator software that provides results in over 80 languages. It offers full-text translation, capture word on screen, translate selected text and pronouncing text, and abundant free dictionaries as a new generation dictionary and translation software. Lingoes offers users the instant way to look up dictionaries and translation among English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Greek, Polish, Arabic, Hebrew, and moreover 80 languages.
With the creative cursor translator, the software automatically recognizes the word and its definition as soon as you move the cursor and point to any text, then press hotkey. It wouldn’t disturb your current work.
Lingoes owns full features of current popular commercial software, and creatively develops cross language design and open dictionaries management. Plenty of dictionaries and thesauruses are listed for free download. Lingoes 64-bit is the best tool for learning all kinds of languages.
Lingoes is a software that enables you to easily look up definitions in English. It also supports many languages when it comes to translations since it’s powered by Google Translate.
There is nothing confusing about the tool’s interface because it is clean and intuitive. Simply type a word in the area that resembles a web browser’s search bar and results will occur as you type.
You can arrange dictionaries that you use, between Essential English Dictionary, Spelling Suggestion, Google Web Definition, and others. You may also check the language learning app for your device.
But you can also use a search function, copy, save or print the definition of a word, enable Lingoes to capture the word on screen, use a text-to-speech tool, as well as translate the selected or clipboard text.
You can use various appendices that include a periodic table, calculator, traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese conversion tool, MD5 algorithm, abbreviations, and irregular verbs. But this list can be managed and you can also create a new appendix.
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 7 And Higher Version|
Lingoes Language Translator Software For Windows
- Cross-translation over 80 languages: Lingoes offers text translation and dictionaries in over 60 languages in the world, it supports cross translation between different languages. These languages include English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Esperanto, and more.
- Text translation over 34 languages: The online translation service offered by Lingoes integrates the most advanced text translation engines in the world, including Systran, Promt, Cross, Yahoo, Google and Altavista, etc, which makes text translation unbelievably easy. You can freely choose these engines for your translation and compare the different results generated by different engines to help you understand the texts in languages which you are not familiar with. The languages include: English、French、German、Italian、Russian、Spanish、Portuguese、Dutch、Greek、Swedish、Chinese(S)、Chinese(T)、Japanese、Korean、Arabic、Vietnamese and more.
- Ctrl + Right mouse button key for the cursor translation: You can translate words in any places of the screen by using the cursor translation function of Lingoes. Simply pressing Shift key, the system will automatically recognize the words selected by the cursor and display results. Now the cursor translator supports English, French, German、Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and more.
- Translate selected text: Lingoes integrates cursor translator, looking-up in dictionaries and intelligent translation by creative “translate selected text”. With selection of word or sentence in screen by cursor, it will translate as many as 23 languages of text into your native language. It’s very convenient to use, we believe the new technology will change communication method among people.
- Words and Texts Pronunciation: Lingoes provides the function of words and texts pronunciation based on the newest Test to Speech (TTS) engine, which can help you quickly learn the pronunciations of the words and is very convenient for study and memorizing.
- Open management of dictionaries: The open management makes you easily download and install dictionaries according to you own needs, furthermore you can freely configure their arrangements and themselves.
- Free dictionaries and thesauruses download: If you are going to provide thousands of dictionaries in all kinds of languages and field for users to free download and use. Now these data are updating every day.
- Online dictionaries and Wikipedia: Without local dictionaries, you can make use of online dictionary service and get more results. Lingoes also offer online encyclopedia, for instance Wikipedia with 9 languages and 3,500,000 articles.
- Appendices System: Include Currency Converter, International Dialing Codes, International Time Zone Converter, Weights & Measures Converter and more.
Lingoes is an excellent dictionary and language translator software that provides you with quick and accurate solutions.