BlueStacks Android Lollipop version is highly recommended by experts for the best possible gameplay experience when playing Guardian Tales on BlueStacks, The steps below will show you how to do it.
How do I play Guardian Tales with BlueStacks Android Lollipop?
You can get the most compatible version of BlueStacks for Guardian Tales in two ways. They are as follows:
- BlueStacks download from app page
- BlueStacks download using Multi-Instance Manager.
BlueStacksDownload from the app page.
1. Navigate to the Guardian Tales app page on BlueStacks by clicking the link below.
2. Then, select “Download Guardian Tales for PC.” This will then download the BlueStacks installer file.
3. Run the installer file to set up BlueStacks.
4. After installing BlueStacks, sign in to Google Play Store with your desired Google account.
5. Once you’ve signed in, go to the Game Center tab and click on “Install game.” If you are unable to see the game, then you can download it from the Google Play Store.
BlueStacks installation from the Multi-Instance Manager
1. Open and navigate to the multiple Bluestacks instances Manager by clicking on the icon in the side toolbar, as shown below, or by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+8.
2. Select “New Instance.”
3. After that, a new window will appear. Click on “Fresh instance” here.
4. Next, select the current Android version from the list. Then you’ll see a drop-down menu. Choose “Lollipop 32-bit” from the drop-down menu.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. You will then be taken to a new window where you can configure various settings for this instance. When you’re finished, click “Create.”
PLEASE NOTE: These options are not permanent. If you want to change these, simply launch the instance and click on the gear icon to access the settings menu, where you can do so.
7. The download will then begin, as illustrated below.
8. Once downloaded, in the multi-instance manager window, click “Start.”
9. Sign in with your preferred Google account. After completing the sign-in process, simply download Guardian Tales from the Play Store or Game Center.
Android Lollipop is a version of Google’s Android operating system that was released in June 2014. Lollipop’s software version numbers range from 5.0 to 5.1.1. Lollipop was released after Android KitKat and before Android M. You can easily play Guardian tales on pc with this android OS.