Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an open-world action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released in 2002 for the PlayStation 2 console, and later for Microsoft Windows and Xbox.
Set in 1980 in the fictional Vice City, based on Miami, the game follows Tommy Vercetti, a former hitman who is sent to the city by his old boss, Sonny Forelli. After a drug deal goes wrong, Tommy is left to fend for himself in the city, and he becomes embroiled in a world of gangs, crime, and corruption.
As the player progresses through the game, they can complete missions to advance the story, or they can explore the open world and engage in activities such as carjacking, stealing, and causing chaos. The game features a wide variety of vehicles and weapons, and the player can visit various locations in the city, including beaches, mansions, and night clubs.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Gameplay
Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is about the 1980s style, a retro era dominance by the neon art style of Miami, Florida in a sandbox action- adventure game. This game is also available for Windows, iPhone, and Mac. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Chinatown Wars, and Liberty City Stories are also similar games that you can download on this website
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models, and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4, Sony Ericsson Arc HD, Sony Xperia Nozomi, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia Sola, Sony Xperia S / P / T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 7.7 / 8.9 & 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Toshiba Regza, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1
Grand Theft Auto
Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.]
- Large and sweeping open-world that advances investigation, mind boggling activity, and freestyle sandbox ongoing interaction.
- Spin-off of quite possibly the most persuasive open-world rounds ever.
- Investigate fictionalized variants of 1980s Miami, including striking visuals, nostalgic music plan, and period-appropriate vehicles.
- Assume responsibility for the large armory of guns, and make the name for yourself as a criminal head of the city.
- Drive a wide cluster of period-appropriate vehicles, including vehicles, trucks, and bicycles.
- Main mission with over 20 hours of substance, and innumerable hours of side-challenges.
- Optimized for both gamepad and keyboard mouse play.
- Optimized for use on present day Windows OS (XP, 7, Vista, 8 and 10)
- Unassuming framework prerequisites.
- Allowed to attempt under the Shareware permit!
|Processor||Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor 256(+) MB of RAM|
|Memory||1.55 GB of free hard disk space(+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)|
|Graphics||64(+) MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers (“GeForce 3” / “Radeon 8500” or better with DirectX Texture Compression support)|
|DirectX Version||Microsoft DirectX® 9.0|
|Hard Drive||915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)|
|Sound Card||Sound Card with DirectX 9.0|
Official Video Intro Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Gangstar New Orleans OpenWorld
- Grand Miami Gangster Crime City Simulator
- MadOut2 BigCityOnline
- Gangstar Vegas: World of Crime
- LA Stories 4