WhatsApp stickers are the new hot trend for both Android mobile users, yet, there are limited numbers of stickers in works. Learn how to create custom stickers on WhatsApp.
These stickers have just started to roll out for Android and iOS users and it should be noted that the stickers pack was one of the most awaited features as its competitors such as Messenger, WeChat and more have been offering stickers for a long time now. WhatsApp has published 12 stickers pack for its users, however, you also have the liberty to download third-party apps or third-party stickers pack to WhatsApp.
Moreover, there is also a way through which you can create your own custom stickers pack and send them to your chats. This option is also powered by third-party apps and here’s a detailed guide on how to create your own custom stickers packs for WhatsApp and start sending personalized stickers to your contacts.
WhatsApp stickers: How to create your own custom stickers for WhatsApp in moments.
- Login to Google Play Store and search for ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app.
- Download the app on your smartphone.
- Click on “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Enter the sticker pack’s name and author. This is just for descriptive purposes and your customized stickers won’t be accessible to other WhatsApp users.
- Tap on the new list option and a page will open with empty stickers tray.
- First, add the stickers pack’s icon and then tap on the next tray to add a new customized sticker.
- Tap on the empty tray to add a new sticker and you will be asked to either take a new photo or import one from your gallery.
- After you select the photo, it will be uploaded on an image editor.
- Crop the image with your fingertip, based on what you need from that picture for a new sticker.
- Now, save the image and repeat these steps to add more custom stickers to the pack.
- Once you are finished with adding stickers to the pack, tap on the Publish Sticker Pack option.
- You will be asked to add these stickers to your WhatsApp app, accept and head to the WhatsApp app to enjoy these new custom stickers.
It should be noted that the custom stickers option is only available for Android users for now and you can add a minimum of three and maximum of 30 stickers in a pack.