With MoboPlay for mobile device manager of your Android iOS devices from PC for free. Discover and download your favorite apps. Lots of free apps and games to download! You don’t need to sign in or register. The best PC Suite for both Android and iOS, to easily browse and manage any files and data on your mobile device from the computer.
Transfer and sync any apps, files, photos, music, and videos between computer and mobile devices, including even iPhone and iPad. One-click backup and restore contacts, SMS, call logs, images, app data, and music from your phone.
MoboPlay is an Android app market and a PC Suite for Android and iOS devices, offering lots of free Android apps and games to download, as well as full smartphone management features like File Manager, Data Backup and Restore, Synchronization, and many more.
With the app, you can (a) easily search and download the latest and popular apps and games, such as Pokemon Go and Clash Royale, for free and without registration needed; (b) manage, transfer, and sync any apps, files, photos, music and videos between computer and mobile devices, including even iPhone and iPad; and (c) backup your important data such as contacts, SMS, call logs, images, app data and music from your phone, and restore your backup with just one click.
Moboplay For Mobile Device Manager Features
- You can connect your phone or tablet to the computer through either USB cable or Wi-Fi network.
- File Manager: View and organize the files on mobile phones or tablets from PC.
- Full Screen: Display the mobile device screen on the computer in real-time.
- Space Cleaner (for Android): Clean up junk files and useless cache to save device storage.
If you have an Android or an iOS phone, you probably want an easy way to manage it directly from your computer without considerable effort. Fortunately, doing so is possible by turning to specialized software solutions.
One of the third-party applications mentioned above that can help you manage your phone in a simple, convenient manner is its Mobile Device Manager, as it provides you with a wide variety of components.
This application features on-screen instructions that guide you into understanding its functions so that you can operate them easier. Before you can access its abilities, you need to connect your device to the target computer by using a USB cable or via WiFi.
The main screen enables you to boost your device quickly by just clicking the rocket-shaped button. More so, it provides you with quick access to the program’s core categories, thus simplifying your work.
After you connect your phone, you can view basic details about it by clicking the Device button. Among the specified details you can find the device’s name, operating system, kernel version, carrier, screen resolution, serial number, MAC address and IMEI. However, the same Device section lets you manage applications, updates, camera images, albums, wallpapers, music, videos, contacts and messages.
The Media tab lets you add music files to your device or view a list of already existing items. To add audio content, you just have to click the Add Music button and select suitable files from your PC. You can also play or delete items and refresh the list. If you need new content for your device, you can navigate to the Resources category and make your pick according to your preferences.
You can access a set of functions that can help you manage your device in an even more efficient manner by clicking the ToolBox button on the top toolbar. Here you can create a Backup of your device’s content, restore it, use a file manager, render a full-screen display of its screen on your computer, clean space and even create a ringtone from an audio file on your PC.
MoboPlay is a best mobile device manager application that lets you manage your Android or iOS phones from your computer by providing you with various functions. It comes with a comprehensive interface that can be understood and operated by a broad range of users, packs several features and includes a multi-purpose toolbox.
How to Connect Your Android Device Using WiFi Connection with MoboPlay Mobile Device Manager?
You are able to connect your Android device with MoboPlay via WiFi besides the USB connection. In this tutorial, we will introduce the steps of WiFi connection. Please follow the steps to establish connection.
1. Open MoboPlay program on your PC.
2. Turn on WiFi network on your device.
Note: Please make sure that your PC and device are under the same WiFi network.
3. Install and open MoboPlay Daemon on your android device (Make sure that MoboPlay Daemon has been installed. If not, please go to the bottom of the page for download instruction).
4. Connect to MoboPlay on your PC via MoboPlay Daemon by clicking on “Scan QR code on MoboPlay from PC”.
5. Scan the QR code on MoboPlay by aligning the QR code on MoboPlay within the frame.
6. It will be connected to MoboPlay in a while.
Ways to install MoboPlay Daemon:
- Auto Installation: If you do not have MoboPlay Daemon installed on your device, just connect your device to MoboPlay using the USB connection and MoboPlay will install MoboPlay Daemon for you.
- Manual installation: If it is not installed onto your phone, please visit the official site on your device, click “Download” to install it manually.
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
Official Video Intro MoboPlay Mobile Device Manager Software
- Wondershare MobileGo
- Android Sync for Windows
- Android Transfer for PC
MoboPlay Mobile Device Manager Software Overview
|Software Name||Moboplay Software For Windows V 184.108.40.2065|
|File Size||21.2 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|