- Recover lost photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, etc.
- Support APFS encrypted APFS, HFS+, exFAT, FAT32 file systems
- Recover lost data from Macintosh HD and various external drives
- Recover lost data from a corrupted, unmountable, unreadable drive
iBoysoft Data Recovery Tool For Mac Features
- Deleted File Recovery: It delivers comprehensive solutions to recover deleted files on Mac, including photos, videos, documents, emails and music files, etc.
- APFS Drive Data Recovery: Perfectly support APFS drive data recovery on macOS Catalina, Mojave, and High Sierra. Recover deleted/lost APFS partition with no fuse.
- Encrypted APFS & T2 Chip Data Recovery: Uniquely support encrypted APFS drive data recovery and Apple T2 chip data recovery, including Macintosh HD and external drive.
- Unmountable Drive Data Recovery: Easily solve data recovery problem after Macintosh HD not mounted, external hard drive not mounting, etc.
- Unreadable Drive Data Recovery: Quickly recover lost data after Macintosh HD, USB flash drive, SD card, memory card, external hard drive not readable, etc.
- External Drive Data Recovery: Easily do external hard drive data recovery, SD card data recovery, USB drive data recovery, memory card data recovery.
- Formatted Drive Data Recovery: Recover data lost due to Mac initialization, mistakenly formatting, or other unexpected repartition operations on all types of drives.
- System Crash Data Recovery: Recover files lost due to Mac computer won’t boot, macOS/OS X crash, hard drive crash, or other unbootable problem on Mac computer.
- Supported Operating Systems: macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion).
- Supported file systems: APFS, encrypted APFS, HFSX, HFS, HFS+, exFAT, and FAT32.
- Supported storage devices: Macintosh HD, external hard drive, USB drive, USB stick, flash drive, SD card, CF card, memory card, memory stick, micro card, digital camera & other storage devices (Fusion drive and RAID reconstruction are not supported by iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac).
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.7 and 11.3|
|Processor||at least with x86|
|Memory||at least 128MB|
|Storage Space||32MB minimum space for iBoysoft Data Recovery installation|
Official Video iBoysoft Data Recovery Software For Mac
iBoysoft Data Recovery Software FAQs
Can I Recover Files Deleted Long Time Ago?
Of course, you can. Many users recovered their data deleted many years ago as long as it has not been overwritten. The data recovery tool for PC can scan your Windows computer or detected device thoroughly to dig out the old files and retrieve them.
Is IBoysoft Data Recovery Really Safe?
iBoysoft Data Recovery is 100% safe to use and will not cause any harm to your computer or its data. It will not steal any of your digital assets such as confidential information, business documents, or private pictures on your device. All scanning and recovering process is completed locally and will not be exposed to anyone else for sure.
Can I Restore Deleted Data In This Without Software?
Yes, you can. You can restore a deleted files in Windows from Recycle Bin. But files deleted from external devices in Windows will not be moved to the Recycle Bin. Open Recycle Bin > search for deleted file > right-click it > select “Restore” > find the restored file in its original location.
iBoysoft Data Recovery Software Older Versions
|3.6||September, 1st 2020||11.5 MB||Download|