PUBG or Players of Unknown Battlegrounds is one of the most popular and among the highest downloaded mobile game that is played around the world by gamers. Within every country, places, and demographics, people are engaged in playing PUBG, either in-home, offices, during the journey, or even in the cafe hours during waiting for someone to arrive. The truth is PUBG is the new world’s gaming phenomena and largely accepted by every corner of the world.
The fun is hidden playing the battle game on the mobile and that’s the biggest reason everybody is addicted to it. But, everything isn’t fun giving when it’s a matter of our own comfort during the gameplay. If I talk more specifically, we have to use our fingers and thumbs during PUBG playing on mobile and that’s the reason we have very limited chances to squeeze the optimum fun of the gameplay. Although there are some devices that you can use with the phones to play PUBG, they don’t perform well to give you all peace of mind.
In video gaming, you can’t ignore the comfort and ease of gameplay with keyboard and mouse, what you say? Then, do you know how can we play PUBGM on Pcs and laptops?
My answer is always big YES! LDPlayr is one of the widely popular and the best android emulator for pc and is a very much effective and fast PUBG Mobile emulator which lets you play it even on a PC or a laptop. And guess what’s even more exciting? You don’t even need high-end hardware to run the game while you have installed LDPlayer on your pc to play PUBG Mobile with your computer system.
Follow our instructions below and let’s get to winning those chicken dinners!
Download and install LD Player Emulator To Play PUBGM On Pc
LDPlayer has been optimized to work for PUBG Mobile and it turns out to be the fastest emulator for running PUBGM on windows. It offers high frame rate mode and disables the mouse acceleration for accuracy, which will boost the gaming performance. Also, a default keymapping for PUBG Mobile is set on LDPlayer so that players can dive right into the gameplay after downloading PUBGM on PC. See, here step-by-step guide how to set up and install LD Player to play PUBG Mobile on Your Pc or Laptop.
- Download LDPlayer INSTALLER on your Pc or Laptop (PERFORM A COMPLETE INSTALL AFTER DOWNLOAD COMPLETED)
- Run the INSTALLER and complete the setup process
- Open the LDPlayer on your Pc or laptop and search for the PUBG Mobile in the search bar
- Install the PUBG Mobile Game from the LD Store or Google Play
- After PUBGM game installation completes, click the game icon to launch the game
- Have fun and enjoy the PUBG MOBILE on your Pc with LD Player Emulator
Best Settings for Running PUBG on Computer
LDPlayer Android Emulator Settings (Power Up)
- Set higher CPU and RAM
- Select a proper Manufacturer and Model
- Change the resolution to 1080P for PUBG Mobile
- Open keymapping and switch to “2K Default” or “2K RClick Aim”
PUBG Mobile Game Settings (High Performance)
- Select Smooth for Graphics
- Set Frame Rate to Extreme
- Disable Anti-aliasing
- Disable Auto-adjust graphics
- Disable Peak＆Fire
- Lean Mode: Tap
- Disable Peak＆Open Scope
- Scope Mode: Tap
- Controls: The third one (Left for movement and right for fire)
- Set Single Joystick for Vehicle
FAQs about PUBG Mobile for PC
Is it safe to play PUBG Mobile on LDPlayer?
An Android emulator is used for running Android apps/games safely on your computer and your PUBGM account won’t be blocked for using an emulator. LDPlayer is just one of the best emulators.
Is it fair to play PUBG Mobile on PC?
In order to ensure fair gameplay, PUBG Corp said that players on emulators will only be matched with one another and not with players on mobile devices.
Why PUBG Mobile is not working on my emulator?
Don’t panic if you can’t play PUBG Mobile on LDPlayer. There might be some problems with your emulator settings or your computer. You can report your issue on LDPlayer’s official Facebook and the staff will help you out.
Recommended PC Requirements
- Intel or AMD CPU Processor x86 / x86_64
- Windows XP XP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10
- Windows DirectX 11 / Graphic driver with OpenGL 2.0
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU: Intel i5 7500
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- Disk Space: Minimum 36GB
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled in BIOS