How To Add Visual Effects To Your TikTok Video
One of the most widely used apps for making videos is TikTok. It has a variety of features made to encourage creative expression. With so many video editing options, it is simple to become perplexed or overpowered if you are new to the app.
You can quickly make videos with the app and share them with your loved ones. However, you will need to become an expert in the use of visual effects if you want to create something unique. There are a few different ways you can do that.
TikTok In-App Effects
Because it is completely free and offers lots of customization options, TikTok is fantastic. Your ultimate objective when posting content is to create interesting, entertaining, and engaging videos. There are several options available if you’re wondering what the effects are. Let’s take a moment to quickly go over your options.
You first have the “Beauty” effect, which minimizes lines and other flaws in your face. You can alter the filters while recording, which alters the overall color effects of your video and is similar to Instagram filters.
- 9 Camera – Basically shows 9 separate views of your camera and is similar to a collage.
- Triple Screen – Three views listed vertically
- Long Face – Reshapes the faces in your video
- Contact Lenses -Brightens your eyes and smooths your face
- Black Pupils – This one is rather creepy in some ways but it’s still fun, it makes your entire eye black
These are pretty basic effects if you’re familiar with the options available on Snapchat but they do make things more fun. There are options to add more effects using third-party applications and we’ll review those in just a moment. Let’s first talk about how you can add these effects to your TikTok videos.
The TikTok App – Two Ways to Adding Effects
You have two options on TikTok for adding visual effects to your videos. Effects can be added both during and after the recording of a video. It’s critical to understand how things operate because the effects that are available for use in each situation vary.
Adding Effects Before Recording
If you add visual effects before recording a video, you will be able to see them in real-time while you do the filming. Here is how you do it:
- If it’s not already, open up the TikTok app on your device.
- Tap the tiny + icon at the bottom of the screen to open your camera.
- Tap the Effects button in the bottom-left corner.
- Select one of the app’s many effects from the available selection. You have access to a wide range of filters, cat and dog effects, current effects, humorous seasonal effects, and more. The effect you want to add will show up on the screen when you tap it.
- Proceed to record the video.
Adding Effects After Recording
TikTok allows you to add effects to an already recorded video. Here is what you have to do:
- If it isn’t already, open up the TikTok app on your device.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen to open your camera.
- Record a video.
- Tap the Special Effects button in the bottom-left corner of the preview window when it appears. The screen will display the effects that are available. One of the numerous filters, stickers, or other effects is yours to select.
- Select either filter or time effects at the bottom of the screen.
- Hold the effect you want to add to the video. Keep holding it as the video plays. The moment you let go, the effect will stop. You can then add another effect until the end of the video. TikTok allows you to combine multiple effects in a single video, so you can come up with some hilarious moments.
- When you’re done with the editing, tap the Save button in the bottom-right corner of the screen. The effects you selected will be applied to your video, and you can then share it with friends and family.
Although TikTok has a ton of built-in effects at your disposal, you can always use other apps to express yourself effectively if you can’t find one you like. Here are the top free video effects apps that work well with TikTok if that describes you.
|Read More :- Best TikTok Filters to Make Your Videos Stand Out
Other Video Editing Tools
There are other programs you can use to make your TikTok videos even better, despite the fact that TikTok has many fantastic effects and video editing features. To help you get started on your video editing path, we’ll list a few.
With Videoshop, you can cut, combine files, change the speed of the video, and so much more. You can also add animated text, music, and various filters, duplicate effects, transitions, and other effects to videos using this tool.
Videoshop is available for free download from the Google Play Store and the App Store. Launching the app and loading the desired video is all that is required to edit your videos. Then, all of the available options will be displayed on the screen as the editor panel opens. You can quickly become an expert at video editing thanks to how simple the app is to use.
Now that you know how to edit videos in TikTok, you can show the rest of the world how creative and talented you are. Get the effects right, and your work might go viral