DxO PhotoLab for Windows (formerly DxO Optics Pro) is a one-of-a-kind technology that automatically improves the quality of JPEG and RAW images taken with supported Digital SLRs and Bridge Cameras. Get the most out of your images with this photo manipulation software, the industry-standard image-processing app!
The most critical corrections are easily available, and you can trigger or deactivate them with a single click to see if they affect your system. This is the best photo editing software that offers sophisticated control over any image processing parameter imaginable for slider virtuosos. DxO PhotoLab automatically corrects all optical defects with an unmatched degree of consistency thanks to its precise knowledge of every camera and lens make and model.
DxO OpticsPro, multiple award-winning apps first launched 13 years ago, is now the gold standard in RAW photo editing. DxO has added new powerful local adjustment tools and changed its name to reflect the full extent of the software’s increased power and versatility — DxO PhotoLab.
Export your DNG, TIFF, and JPEG files to other image management applications like Adobe Lightroom, or use the features of other DxO software (DxO ViewPoint and DxO FilmPack) as plugins to get all the benefits of a non-destructive workflow. If you want to share your best photos, you can do so with a single click on Flickr or Facebook. DxO PhotoLab for PC (formerly DxO Optics Pro) honors your photographic intentions: batch processing allows you to apply the same settings to a series of images while the automatic corrections adjust to the content of each frame, all while using precise camera calibration data. Spend less time in front of the screen and more time in front of the camera!
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel® Core™ i7 4th generation or better, or AMD Ryzen™ recommended)|
|Memory||8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)|
|Storage Space||4 GB or more of available hard-disk space|
|DirectX 10||DIRECTX 10-CAPABLE SYSTEM|
|OpenCL™ 1.2||Capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL™ acceleration|
|Framework||MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK 4.6.1|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GTX™ 1060, AMD Radeon™ RX 580 or better recommended for DeepPRIME (GPU acceleration is only supported from Windows 10 version 1903)|
DxO PhotoLab Photo Manipulation Software Features
- A complete collection of smart automatic correction tools: Create RAW or JPEG files and obtain high-quality results in just one click: the software offers a complete collection of smart automatic correction tools that you can adjust manually as needed.
- Take control of your photos: Want to add your own corrections? Manually adjust each setting using the tool’s many intuitive tools.
- Optimized workflow: The app’s correction tools are designed to take care of all the time-consuming tasks involved with photo editing so you can focus on your photography and give your creativity free rein.
- Recapture the emotional impact of the analog film: Make your images truly unique with DxO FilmPack, a creative photo editing software program. Accurately recreate the style, colors, and grain of over 80 iconic types of analog film. Combine multiple original effects to create new textures, frames, vignettes, and more. The possibilities are endless!
- Integrate powerful geometric correction tools: With DxO ViewPoint, you can use control points or automatic corrections to fix all keystoning defects in your images—including the most complex cases. Automatically correct distorted faces or bodies located at the edges of wide-angle photos to create images that are ever more faithful to reality.
- DxO PhotoLab + Adobe Lightroom: Edit your photos with DxO PhotoLab from Adobe Lightroom. They’ll be saved to your catalog within a non-destructive workflow.
Official Video DxO PhotoLab Software
PowerShell 7 Software Screenshots
If you’re looking for a way to improve your photo projects, DxO PhotoLab is a good option because it includes all of the required resources and more.