World of Warplanes is a massively multiplayer online aircraft fighting game set during the Golden Age of military aviation. The game immerses players in a never-ending struggle for control of the sky, allowing them to pursue full-fledged careers as virtual pilots, winning their wings in competitive 12-vs-12 battles where air superiority is at risk.
World of Warplane Gameplay
World of Warplanes (or “WoWp” for short) features over 100 aircraft, namely military and experimental aircraft from Germany, the Soviet Union, the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, France, and China. It allows players to choose from 5 main warplane classes: fighters, multirole fighters, heavy fighters, ground attack planes, and bombers. In addition to this, Premium aircraft are also available. Each nation’s tech tree introduces squadrons of planes ranging from Tier I entry-level 1930s biplanes all the way up to Tier X’s late 1940s jet-powered aircraft. All warplanes can be unlocked and upgraded through a continued gameplay progression.
How To Play World of Warplanes Game On PC?
|Operating system:||Windows 7||Windows 7, 64 bit|
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Core i3-2xxx or higher||Intel Core i5-2ххх, AMD FX 8xxx / higher|
|Memory (RAM):||4 GB||8 GB|
|Video Card:||Shaders 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 512MB, Radeon HD 3870) / higher)||NVidia GeForce GTX 660 1GB, Radeon HD 7870 / higher|
|Audio card:||DirectX 9.0c compatible||DirectX 9.0c compatible|
|Free space on hard drive:||35 GB||45 GB|
|Internet connection speed:||256 Kbps||1024 Kbps|
|Minimum screen resolution:||1280х768||1280х768|
Features of World of Warplanes
- Conquest Mode: In the recently added Conquest mode, victory means capturing and controlling key territories on the battlefield. Every point has its role, defense systems, strong and weak sides, so team members must work together to coordinate their attack priorities and prevail.
- Legends of the Skies: World of Warplanes lets pilots take to the skies in iconic warplanes from the USA, the USSR, Japan, Germany, Great Britain, France, and China spanning the golden age of aviation. Jump in the seat of classic biplanes of the 1930s to jet fighters of the 1950s that blazed a trail for modern warbirds.
- Classes for Every Playstyle: Choose from five main warplane classes. Fighters are made for dogfights; heavy fighters dismantle heavy enemy machines; ground-attack planes unleash bombs and obliterate ground structures; multi-role fighters take on any opponent; bombers drop their explosive payload to destroy enemy infrastructure.
- Rich Customization Options: Discover multiple combinations of engines, airframes, and distinct categories of armaments to build a unique warbird tailored to your playstyle so you get the most out of every engagement.
- Respawns: Bailing out of a plane is not the end of the battle. You don’t have to head home and wait for the next clash—players can respawn for a second wind, pushing their side to victory.
World of warplanes Game Video
World of Warplanes FAQs
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
The game will remain free to play after Early Access.
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
The Early Access version allows you to play on shared servers and enjoy all the content, so the Early Access version is almost identical to the live client. The only thing that needs to be checked is how stable the game client is. All the features and content currently implemented in the game are listed in the “About this game” section.
What are the benefits of in-game gold within World of Warplanes?
Tenacity and good combat skills will allow you to upgrade vehicles of any type and level, without spending a dime. However, small financial investment – microtransactions – can give you an excellent opportunity to make your gaming experience not only fun but also more comfortable. When you pay real money you get special in-game currency – Gold, which simplifies leveling up your vehicles.
What classes of aircraft are available in World of Warplanes?
There are 4 types of aircraft that you can fly in World of Warplanes:
- Multi-role Fighters
- Heavy Fighters
- Attack Aircraft
Why are some tier I planes locked?
For New Players, features are introduced and unlocked through a set of missions. Also, new players train in battles against the AI.
Check the “Missions” tab in the upper left of the hangar HUD. You will find the list of missions to be completed.
- After the missions are completed, tier I planes and PVP battles unlock.
World of Warplanes Game Older Versions
|1.9.1||12 September 2019||5.9 MB||Download|
- World of Tanks Blitz
- War Thunder
- Tanki Online.
- Super Mechs
Update 2.1.5 introduces three new unique pilots to the game, as well as an in-game event allowing you to receive one of them very soon.
- British pilot Elliot Millie, trained for the Hawker Tornado multirole fighter. You can receive this pilot during the in-game event this spring.
- American pilot Cadman Miller, trained for the Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress bomber.
- German pilot Albrecht Schneider, trained for the Messerschmitt Me 410 Hornisse heavy fighter.
About the download, World of Warplanes is a slick game that will require less storage than most games in the category of PC games. It’s a game frequently downloaded in countries such as United States, India, and Greece.