Windroy allows you to enjoy the capabilities and features of the Android operating system on your Windows computer. Based on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version of the well-known platform, it brings you a complete emulator that can be used for experimenting with the functions of this OS using the PC.
Designed to offer you full Android user experience, Windroy keeps all the characteristics of the mobile device platform, starting with the primary lock screen to the specific modern interface, refined animations, intuitive menus, and virtual buttons. Practically, you can try out all the features of this OS and fully assess its capabilities, without having an Android handheld device.
The main purpose of Windroy is to offer you full Android porting to Windows, with all its engaging advantages, from the modern look to multitasking, notification capabilities, accessibility, web browsing and all the apps and widgets that you would find on any tablet computer or a smartphone running Android.
The application supports both full screen and windowed mode (scaling is allowed), different UI resolutions and can be controlled using the mouse, the keyboard or remote tools.
Windroy takes advantage of your system’s performance capabilities (graphics hardware acceleration) in order to enhance the user experience and is fully integrated with other Windows applications, such as Windows Media Player or Flash. Furthermore, it supports Ethernet and PPPoE, which means that Internet access is available within the Android emulator.
Windroy Emulator Features
- Run Android native applications directly within Windows
- Play your favorite Android games on a large screen
- Access important apps using a faster processor, more memory and improved capabilities
- Requires Windows
It comes in handy for both developers who need to test their apps and regular users who intend to purchase a mobile device running on Android and want to view how it works and what it can really do. Since it offers an exact copy of the Android platform, you can use it to test the functionality of this operating system onto your Windows PC.
How to install Windroy on PC Windows and Mac System?
- You must have to download WindRoy Emulator File.
- Open WindRoy downloaded.Exe file and run the setup.
- While the installation system asks to agree on terms and conditions so do it, as you don’t have any other option.
- Login in this emulator with your Google ID and proceed to next.
- Open this software and search your favorite app in Google Play Store then install it. As you do on an Android device.
- Locate your app on the home screen and use it.
Pros and Cons
|Uses Android 4.0.4||No Audio|
|Useful for learning about Android||Apps have to be installed manually|
|Run Android native in Windows||–|
|File size||283 MB|
|Requirements||Windows all version|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Date added||Thursday, April 30th, 2015|
|Operating System||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Processor||800 MHz or faster|
|RAM||512 MB RAM|
|Hard Disk Space||273 MB free space on disk|