Windows Firewall Control is a tiny and small application to increase the capabilities of the default Windows Firewall. With this software, you can control and block programs, remove programs from a block and activate or disable firewalls. There are many other useful features that are possible in this software. You will need to completely visit the Windows Firewall.
Windows Firewall Control will be placed next to the Windows screen after installation. You can see it in the system tray and there are profiles defined in this software for filtering apps. This software is just a shell or graphics interface easier to access and control the Windows Firewall and needs to function correctly. It has the ability to define the different rules for various programs and files. You can quickly turn the firewall on and off simply by a single click.
Windows Firewall Control is a tool that provides fast access to the Windows Firewall settings and enhances functionality by letting you manage networking rules for each application. It mainly caters to experienced users, such as network administrators.
Features of Windows Firewall Control
Below are some noticeable features that you’ll experience after this software free download.
- Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
- The intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
- Full support with standard user accounts.
- Possibility to create temporary rules.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in the Windows Firewall.
- Full support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program.
- Shell integration into the right-click context menu of the executable files.
- Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
- Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
- View recently blocked connections and create new rules from the log.
- Choose if you want the program to start at the user login.
- Import and export the settings of the program.
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
Windows firewall control technical setup details
- Setup File Name: Windows_Firewall_Control_184.108.40.206.exe
- Full Setup Size: 2.3 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 17th May 2019
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.