WiFi Analyzer App can help you to identify WiFi problems, find the best channel or the best place for your router/access-point by turning your PC/laptop, tablet or mobile device into an analyzer for your wireless network.
WiFi Connection App that relies on wireless network connections, rather than wired ones, you might notice performance drops from time to time and analyzing them without the appropriate application is often impossible.
Fortunately, third-party software solutions such as WiFi Analyzer App can help you achieve quick, satisfactory results in the situation mentioned above by providing you with useful tools.
WiFi Analyzer App Features
- See all the networks around you which could interfere with your connection.
- Find out detailed information of a router/access-point (e.g. manufacturer, security, type).
- Find the best channel via star rating (incl. a recommendation).
- Find the ideal place for your router/access-point through signal strength (dBm).
- Check your Wi-Fi’s link-speed & health with a glance at the dashboard.
- Refine found network results by filters. [PRO]
- Connect easily to a new network without leaving the app. [PRO]
- Use a beeper to hear the signal strength. [PRO]
- Live-Tile support [PRO]
- Each network has always the same color, so you know how it looks.
- Support of dark & light theme and accent colors.
WiFi Analyzer Benefits
Given that this is a Windows Store application, you can deploy it on the target computer without considerable efforts, as it requires no additional configuration.
The only necessary steps are navigating to the product’s page and hitting the Install button, since the rest of the process is carried out automatically, without any further assistance on your side.
WiFi Analyzer App for Android comes with a sleek, user-friendly interface that encompasses a handful of intuitive functions, which can be easily accessed by numerous users. However, given that some of its controls are quite technical, having medium to advanced networking knowledge might come in handy while operating its controls.
A standard configuration menu is also provided to you and can be accessed by clicking the three-dot button in the bottom-right corner of the screen and choosing the Settings option. Here you can adjust the program’s appearance, but also toggle secondary WiFi adapter usage or enable notification for multiple SSIDs.
Analyze your WiFi connections
When you launch the application, you are asked to specify your location by clicking the corresponding radio button and hitting the Check button. The main window of the app displays a handful of details about your network such as its SSID, channel, frequency, bandwidth, BSSID and IP-related data.
The Analyze tab lets you view a graph of your network that shows each available network’s frequency, channel, and signal strength. The Networks tab lets you view a list of wireless networks, along with their channels and signal strengths.
Handy wireless network analyzer tool
WiFi Analyzer App for Android is a handy tool that can help you analyze your wireless network and provides you with useful details about it. It comes with a smooth user interface, packs a handful of straightforward functions and packs a standard configuration menu.
Medium PC skills and a good understanding of wireless networking concepts is required to operate this app’s capabilities to their full extent. recognize
- Connecting to networks should work again on the most recent Windows 10 version (Microsoft changed something in the API, which caused my implementation to crash).
- I fixed one bug which could cause to show the app as “Disconnected”.
- Other stability improvements which could have caused crashes (including when the app starts or resumes).
- Some improvements to the Czech translation.
Pros and Cons
|Network Scanner||Non-intuitive UI|
|Monitor performance of connected WiFi||No graphical representations|
WiFi Analyzer App System Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Adaptor||wireless network adapter|
|Title||WiFi Analyzer App 184.108.40.206 for Windows|
|File Size||5.96 MB|
|Requirements||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Available Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|Date added||April 27th, 2018|
|Author||Matt Hafner https://matthafner.com|
Download Wifi Analyzer App