VPNArea is proud to that use of speed. That includes their 200+ server network, which spans across 70 different countries. The vast majority of which are located in the U.S. and Europe (with a few sprinkled around in Asia, South America, along with a couple in the Middle East and Africa).
VPNArea is quick to point out that their ‘customer-to-server’ ratio is among the best in the industry, which should translate to better performance and speed for everyone.
VPNArea has applications available for every single major device, including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. You can connect up to five different device connections at a single time.
You should have unlimited access when using these devices, because there’s absolutely no throttling, downloading, or other restrictions.
And you might be able to get unlimited devices with your unlimited access by connecting through one of their FlashRouters partner setup. These pre-configured routers make it super easy to setup DD-WRT firmware and lock-down your entire internet connection.
- Change IP to 70 countries: Unlimited access to the fast VPN network. Never oversold and high speed optimized.
- Connect 6 devices. Share account: Enjoy the service on up to 6 devices at the same time or share your account with a friend.
- Access Streaming sites: Access your favorite content from abroad with our special streaming servers.
- No Logs. Shared IPs: They don’t record any logs on our VPN or DNS servers. Remain anonymous by using the same IP address as fellow members.
- Ad Blocking & Malware prevention: Block Ads and stop your ISP from seeing what addresses you visit with our DNS servers.
- Go faster with IKEv2 VPN: Apart from the super-secure OpenVPN protocol we also provide you with IKEv2 VPN which allows for 50%-100% faster speeds than you’ll ever see with other VPN providers.
- ‘Server Load’ Monitor: With our software you can see how busy a server is before you connect to it.
- Unlimited bandwidth: Don’t worry about your data consumption, there are no limits.
- Killswitch System: Killswitch (if enabled) will protect your IP in case of VPN disconnection.
- Speed Test: Test Ping and Download speed to find out the fastest server for you. Thousands of hours invested in crafting the perfect software with many bonus features.
- Account Sharing: Possibly the only VPN out there that allows account sharing with friends/family/colleagues.
- Logs DNS servers: Your DNS requests turning domain like google.com into IP are not logged thanks to our own DNS servers.
- Double VPN servers: They have Double VPN servers where your connection will go not through one but through 2 VPN servers of hours.
- Stealth VPN / Stunnel: Are you in China or UAE? The obfuscation option will mask your internet traffic to look like regular https:// (SSL) traffic with the help of Stunnel.
- P2P Allowed: You can download P2P content even on our servers in almost all countries, even in USA/Canada.
- Anonymous Payment / Signup: It only requires an Email address, username, and password. You can also pay with an anonymous currency like Bitcoin.
- No IPv6 & WebRTC & DNS leaks: WebRTC & IPv6 & DNS could leak your real IP address despite having a VPN. Not with our software.
Screenshots of VPNArea
Official Video Intro VPNArea
What is the "Dedicated IP & Private VPN" option?
The dedicated IP allows you to have an IP address and VPN server exclusively for you. Usage/Benefits:
- A web site requires you to have the same IP each time
- You want to be sure that nobody will damage your IP reputation
- You’re required to specify from which IP address you will access a limited web site/service
- You’ll get the full speed of the VPN server on which the IP is deployed for yourself, at all times
It can take up to 48 hours for the IP to be prepared and it will be listed in your Members Area under “Dedicated IP”, but normally we deliver the same day.
Dedicated IPs are deployed on private VPN servers so are subject to monthly bandwidth limit, which is normally more than what most people need. Normally that range is between 500GB and 2000GB a month. Average usage per person is 50GB/mo.
Please note that this bandwidth limit applies only to the dedicated IPs, you would still have unlimited bandwidth to consume on the rest of our network.
For obvious reasons we would know which username owns which dedicated IP address, but we would not know which IP addresses use the VPN service behind the dedicated IP or when they use it.
Dedicated IPs are not refundable because we can not re-use them.
What devices and Operating Systems VPNArea is compatible with?
VPNArea will work on Windows 10, Vista, 8, 7 or newer, Mac (Yosemite up to Mojave or whatever the latest Mac OS is), iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android, All Linux and numerous routers. We also support native IKEv2 VPN protocol which many operating systems and devices like blackberry or windows phone support too. We have our in-house developed Apps with many extra features and enhanced security.
How fast is VPN Area?
Roughly all of VPNArea’s servers run on 1 Gbp/s connection and some on 10 Gbp/s. This means that we have the capacity to cover even the fastest of Internet connections. Apart from OpenVPN on which most our apps are based, we support IKEv2, which is natively available in Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and many routers. IKEv2 is known to allow users to reach up to 99% of their internet speed even though connected to VPN.
So if you’re looking for a fast VPN you’re at the right place.
How can I contact support team if I have a problem?
Support is available 24/7 via LiveChat. You should not hesitate to contact us and you will be treated with the utmost respect and comprehension. Support can also be reached via Ticket from Members Area or Email. Response time via ticket/email is normally never more than 4 hours and most of the times you can reach us on Live Chat right away. Our system automatically activates accounts and we have detailed guides and instructions on how to setup the service, in most cases you won’t need our help to get started.
What is the bandwidth limit if any?
Bandwidth usage is unlimited. Only in the case you buy the additional package of Dedicated IP private VPN server there will be limits on your private VPN server, which will normally be more than what you need.