Visual Paradigm Community Edition is a world-wide leading award-winning enterprise management and software development suite for Windows PC, which provides all the features you need for enterprise architecture, project management, software development and team collaboration in a one-stop-shop solution. Visual Paradigm Community Edition is a complex UML modeling software for PC!
Different projects might require specific combinations of agile tools, various situation or the nature of the problem. An agile development environment should also include a rich toolset for developers to flexibly adapt at their own choices. The tool consists of a large set of agile tools to fulfill the needs of the entire software development process for your team. A selected group of major agile tools in Visual Paradigm 64-bit are listed as following: UX Modeling and Wireframe, Visual Modeling and Diagramming, Report Designer and Deliverable Generation, Database Modeling, Code Engineering, and IDE Integration, Change Management and Teamwork.
The Community Edition provides basic UML modeling features, allowing you to create use case, requirement, and entity-relationship diagrams. In addition, it provides integration with some of the most popular IDEs, such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA and Visual Studio. Visio drawings can be embedded in UML models, as Visio integration is also supported.
You can create all kinds of UML diagrams using this tool, from use case and class diagrams to communication, activity, component or composite structure diagrams. Also, you can use the requirement modeling features to create SysML diagrams, perform use case modeling and textual analysis. Developers can implement diagram projects, modify a diagram and perform class diagram synchronization, in order to update the generated source code.
The software comes with database modeling capabilities and provides the tools that development teams need for software planning or class modeling. Furthermore, the flow of events editor enables you to track every user action within a use case modeling project.
Visual Paradigm Community Edition Benefits
Plan and track events and roles
Manage product backlog, sprint planning, impediment, daily scrum, sprint review and other Scrum events and artifacts from within the same place – the Large-Scale Scrum canvas.
User story map
Manage your product backlog with user story map. Create and re-arrange user stories easily by simply drag-and-drop.
Effectively communicate ideas with documents generated from the information gathered under work items.
Large-Scale Scrum Canvas
Large-Scale Scrum Canvas is a scrum tool built for every scrum team to plan, track and manage scrum projects through an intuitive visual canvas. Whether your software project involves a single team or multiple teams around the world, we keep everyone on the same page, the same canvas.
The Viewpoints feature has been enhanced to cover non-ArchiMate shape as well as to include new functionality. Here is a list of enhancements:
- Control palette items with ANY shape types, with ANY combination. For instance, you may define palette that allows the use of UML Class and ArchiMate Business Role.
- Use of stereotypes when defining palette items.
Like the Shape Legend and Color Legend feature, the new Connector Legend feature enables you to quickly create connectors through the pre-defined connector shortcuts. Each of these shortcuts allows creation of specific type of connector in specific visual font, foreground and background color, which ensures the consistent and correct use of connector type among the model.
Sub-diagrams management with ETL tables
ETL Table is a convenient way to list particular types of elements in a selected scope, with the elements and their properties listed as table rows and columns. ETL Table is powerful in that it allows the querying of model data in a propagated manner. In the new version, the querying mechanism has been improved by supporting the querying of sub-diagrams. You can now list, add and access the sub-diagrams of elements effectively through ETL Table.
Plan your projects and tasks with this intuitive Gantt chart software. It is a project planner and Gantt chart software that saves your time and makes work easier. Just jump in and start planning tasks. No training required.
Visual Paradigm Community Edition Features
- Project Management: Walkthrough PM Lifecycle with Process Guide-Through and Just-in-Time Process. Traditional ITSM and PMBOK®-like templates are provided.
- Enterprise Architecture: Enterprise Architecture with TOGAF® ADM. Compose ADM Deliverables. Model with ArchiMate & Zachman. Business planning with BMM Guide-Through.
- System Modeling: Design software with UML, SysML, ERD, DFD, and SoaML. Take advantage of the award-winning diagram editor. Create visual blueprints quickly and effortlessly.
- Business Modeling: Visualize business processes with BPMN and business cases with CMMN. Perform As-is and To-be Process Transition. Keep business terminologies in a Glossary.
- UX Design: Perform a UX design. Draw screen mock-up with Wireframes, and present screen flow with Storyboard.
- Agile Requirements: Manage software development activities with Story Map, Affinity Estimation, User Story and multiple sprints. Ensure user experience with storyboard and wireframes.
- Database Engineering: Design and generate a database with ERD. Reverse engineer database design from a physical database, and patch changes.
- Code Engineering: UML to Code, Code to UML. Perform code generation and reversal. Over 10 languages are supported. You can also generate code for ORM and REST API.
- Team Collaboration: Work collaboratively and concurrently. Keep revisions in the cloud, or in a self-hosted server. Enjoy task management, design publishing and communication, and more.
- CPU: Dual-core 2 GHz or better
- RAM: 4.0 GB or more, 8.0 GB recommended.
- HDD: at least 4 GB of free space (NOT include project space).
- OS: Microsoft Windows (XP/Vista/7/8,10), Microsoft Windows Server (2000/2003/2008/2012/2016), Linux, Mac OS X 10.7.3 or above
IDE requirements (for IDE integration)
- Eclipse 3.5 or above
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
- IntelliJ IDEA 11.0 or above
- Android Studio 1.3 or above
- NetBeans 6.7 or above
- Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
- MySQL 3, 4, 5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Postgre SQL 7, 8, 9
|Software name||Visual Paradigm Community Edition|
|Software File Size||654 MB|
|Languages||English, Italian, Chinese, German, Polish, Japanese, Spanish, French|
Code generation, round-trip engineering, model and diagram editing, IDE integration and custom report generation are just a few of the advantages that make Visual Paradigm Community Edition one viable solution for working with the Unified Modeling Language.
Download Software For PC