Vidmate is one of the best-known video downloaderapp widely used for downloading videos and songs. It offers to download from online services like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, FunnyorDie, Soundcloud, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, Metacafe, and dozens of other multimedia portals. With this downloading app, you’ll get to download from practically any video site.
This app also provides the option to choose the quality you want to view and download videos in most video websites which include HD formatting and other lower quality settings options. All the videos that you download will be stored in your virtual library, organized by date of download. For music downloads, you can search for any available video and the app will automatically save audio and video tracks.
Other than that VidMate also provides an option to add secondary video portals that don’t appear on its main screen. There are over twenty different options available that will help you find your favorite video. It also includes access to downloading apps and games on Android right from within the app.
How to download videos with VidMate?
You can easily download videos. Follow each step below to use it properly:
1) Launch app on your device.
2) When it opens completely, you will see the search bar at the top along with top sites below it. You can also see suggested and trending videos on your home screen.
3) Now if you want any specific video to download search for it in the search bar.
4) Now click on video title you want to play. Then if you want to download it, tap on the red circular button at the right bottom corner.
5) Now select the quality of the video you want to download. The size of the video is shown in the side.
6) Mark the file quality you want and tap download. Your video will be downloaded instantly.
You can also use VidMate on your PC by using Bluestacks, enjoy every feature of app and download videos now on PC.