VidJuice UniTube is a streamlined video download manager that can help users of all knowledge levels to easily download videos and audios from over 1000 online locations, with full support for the most common multimedia formats that can be reproduced both on PC and mobile devices such as iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. The video downloader app is optimized to make downloads fast to initiate, easy to manage, and accessible to anyone who knows the basics of PC app use.
As an added bonus, developers of this app have crafted a suite of apps for all modern computing platforms, enabling users to create a unified VidJuice account and access video downloading tools not only on desktop PC but also iOS and Android devices. Built from the ground up to be as easy to use as possible, developers of the VidJuice UniTube app for PC have a streamlined interface that requires users to input the URL address of the video file they want to download.
The app will automatically start the download procedure, and create a local file that can be used for personal use, archiving, school, or even work use. Users can take advantage of the original quality video and audio bitrate, without the need to covert or compress downloaded data into another format, thus risking the loss of quality.
VidJuice UniTube supports all resolutions that are offered on the selected online service (from 240p and the way up to 4K, and for some files even 8K resolution). Supported video formats cover all modern video and audio streaming codecs (MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4A, MP4, 3GP, AAC, FLAC, OGG, MKA, and more).
Some of the supported services available to all users are batch downloading tool for simultaneous download of multiple files, extracting or burning subtitles from compatible online sources (such as YouTube videos), ability to download entire playlists or video channels, fast download speeds, support for up to 320kbps audio bitrate, unlimited audio or video length, simple to use download and file viewer manager, and much more.
It is important to note that not all of the features of VidJuice UniTube are available under a free license. The most obvious limitation in FREE/DEMO license is the ability to download up to 5 audio or video files, and the inability to download subtitles.
VidJuice UniTube is a streamlined video downloader suitable for novices who just want a fast way to download videos of their choice from the internet. With support for over 1000 video and audio hosting locations on the web, video downloading from popular platforms will never be easier. The app is optimized for all modern versions of Windows OS, including Windows 7, 8, and 10.
How To Download, Install UniTube On Your PC?
Downloading videos from YouTube and other popular platforms has never been easier! Just follow the steps as below to get started.
Step 1: Download UniTube onto your computer.
Step 2: Find the media files you want to download, copy the URL from the address bar.
Step 3: Choose the output quality and format, click the “Download” button to
begin the download process.
Step 4: View the downloaded files from the “Finished” tab, and access the multimedia files even when offline!
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Network Connection||Internet Connection Required.|
VidJuice UniTube Video Downloader App Features
- Support 1000 popular sites
- Download videos, audios, playlists and channels
- Wide format support: including MP4, MP3, M4A and more
- Capable of saving HQ, HD, 4K or 8K for videos
- Extract or burn subtitles ofYouTube videos
- Simple Batch Downloading
- Bitrate up to 320kbps for audios
- Blazing fast download speed
- Stable downloading process without ads or interruptions
- Unlimited downloading tasks and length
- Pause, resume, or cancel your downloads at anytime
- Easily manage the downloaded videos in the library
- Built-in online browser for login-required download
- Built-in video trimmer letting you cut YouTube videos automatically
Other Important Features of VidJuice UniTube Video Downloader For Windows
- Download up to 6 video or audio files simultaneously.
- Download the entire playlist.
- Manage the downloading and downloaded files via folders.
- Download multiple URLs at the same time.
- Get your videos in up to 8K quality.
- Set up a network connection using the in-app proxy to download restricted videos.
- Download or burn subtitles of the YouTube videos.
- Use the built-in online browser to download login-required videos such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more.
- Cut the YouTube videos automatically with the built-in video trimmer.
VidJuice UniTube Software FAQs
What Is The Difference Between The Free And Paid Version?
The free trial is limited and this software allows you to download 5 tasks. While the paid version doesn’t have any limitations.
Which File Format Supported In VidJuice UniTube?
UniTube desktop supports to download the media files in MP4, MP3, MKV, FLV, AVI, MOV, and M4A formats. The UniTube web supports to download the media files in MP4, MP3, MOV, AVI, WMV, MKV, 3GP, AAC, M4A, FLAC, OGG, and MKA formats.
What Video Output Options Does UniTube support?
With UniTube, you can download videos in 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2K, 4K, 8K resolutions.
What Audio Output Options Does UniTube Supported?
With UniTube, you can download and convert videos to audios or download audios directly in 320 kbps, 256 kbps, and 128 kbps bitrates.
Where Can You Find Downloaded File?
On the desktop version, select the “Finished” tab, click on the “Show the file” icon. On the online version, click on the “My Files” button to find the downloaded files.
VidJuice UniTube Software Older Versions
|3.0.0||May, 9th 2021||71.1 MB||Download|
What’s new in this version:
VidJuice UniTube 3.0.0
- Added Simplified Chinese language support
- Fixed issues with Bilibili video download
- Fixed some registration issues
This app will help you quickly download one or more URLs from your favourite streaming channels. If you’ve downloaded videos and songs in the formats you want, you can copy them to portable devices and listen to them everywhere you go.