VideoProc Vlogger Software For Easy And Free Video Editing Software 1.2
Videoproc software: your ultimate video editor
Video content is the new buzz and most of the content creators have it always on the top of their priorities. And there is a big reason too for them to give it on high attention because people are consuming more time watching videos now a days. VideoProc Vlogger is a software application that completely suits the description to the letter. The program is created by VideoProc from Digiarty Software, a company known for its quality video processing tools like VideoProc Converter for video conversion and processing. In fact, this is the best video editing software for beginners and free to use to capture their audience’s attention. It is an intuitive, easy-to-use tool, which allows users, whether beginner or pro, to edit video content. If you’re curious to know what this tool can do for you, follow us in this review as we detail VideoProc Vlogger’s main capabilities and show you just how easy it is to edit your recordings with the software.
About VideoProc Vlogger Software
VideoProc Vlogger is a video-editing software aimed at vloggers and social media producers, as well as everyone else. It’s been designed to be quite intuitive and easy to take up, even by beginning video editors/creators. The tool also packs advanced features which will enable seasoned users to deal with all kinds of editing scenarios.
If you’re new to the sphere of video editing, VideoProc Vlogger is a great place to start. The interface is simple enough to allow beginners to perform a few basic tweaks without getting lost in menus or having to watch hundreds of tutorials beforehand. For those who are looking to do more complex editing work, VideoProc Vlogger has your back, too, with a host of impressive – yet free – features.
Overview of Features
VideoProc Vlogger was recently released and is available to download and install for both Windows and Mac operating systems. For the purpose of this review, we used this vlogger, video editing software for Windows 10 machine.
On top of the standard editing options, the software packs a robust suite of creative features which should be able to answer all of your video editing needs.
- Motion – helps you create camera movement and reframes for social sharing. VideoProc Vlogger offers 28 motion presets, but you can opt to add keyframes and customize the motion path and directions. You can create movements, including Zoom in/out, Pan, Tilt, Dolly, Truck and more. VideoProc Vlogger also lets you reframe clips for any aspect ratio and easily resize videos for different social media apps.
- Speed – lets you visualize speed ramping and control the speed. The program features 14 built-in effects and the option to manually control the rate of speed change. This feature is of great use to those shooting video using action cams, drones and such.
- Audio – allows for easy audio file editing through volume EQ adjustments, fade in/out, left/right channel editing, and filter adds. There’s a 10-band Audio Equalizer (EQ) with 14-built in presets for beginners. Advanced users can manually drag the curve to adjust bass, add energy in vocals, get rid of noise and more. VideoProc Vlogger packs 12 audio filters that can be applied with one click or customized with high-pass/low-pass/gain/pitch, stereo sounds, effect, denoise and more.
- Color – brings 93 built-in Luts/filters, with the option to adjust strength/opacity. Includes option to adjust color temperature and tint, adjust exposure, contrast, saturation and more.
- Works well with low-spec computers. 4K video editing is a breeze.
- Supports more than 999 tracks in the timeline, including Overlay track, Effects track, Audio track and more.
- Lets you blend various videos, images, audio and effects for more creative editing.
- Supports video files from Apple devices, DSLR, GoPro, Drones, DJI, mobile phones, DVDs, recorders, and more.
- Offers an auto-save option during editing.
Using VideoProc Vlogger
I was pleasantly impressed by how easy is to get a project started and off the ground. All you have to do is launch the software, then begin to add your media files. This includes videos, images, GIFs, and audio files – all by tapping on the large “+” button on the left. Simply upload them from your PC.
The next step isn’t too complex either. You’ll need to lay all these files out in the timeline by dragging and dropping them. You can arrange them in the order you want and stretch them out according to your preferences.
Now you can begin the editing process. Amateurs can do basic edits, like cutting and cropping, adding transitions and adding preset effects. All the features, including the creative ones, are available in the menu above the timeline. Even as it was my first time using the program, I had no problem finding the options I was looking for. They were all present in my visual field, and I didn’t have to search for them in obscure places.
Using the creative features highlighted above takes a bit of practice, and in my case, a bit of trial-and-error, but fortunately, VideoProc Vlogger offers a large selection of presets to choose from that can do the work for you. Basically, you don’t have to do things manually unless you’re ready to.
Once you’re done editing, all that’s left to do is press the Export button to save the edited file to your computer. From there, share it on your social media. Users are given the option to save video in MP4, MKV, FLAC and more and export in 4K, 2K or 1080p.
If you’re looking to do more advanced editing work, you can check out Vlogger’s library of tutorials to get the guidance you need.
VideoProc Vlogger is a unique tool that makes video editing a breeze. It’s really easy to use, and even if you’ve never edited video before, you can pick up a few basics just by spending some time in the program and experimenting with the features on your own. No extra guidance is involved. Amateur users like myself can easily pick up new tricks by taking a look at VideoProc’s extensive library of tutorials. On the other hand, VideoProc Vlogger can get quite complex, so it will definitely appeal to advanced users as well.
If you want to try VideoProc Vlogger yourself, the software is definitely worthy of your attention! You can download the freeware version for Windows or Mac. You can grab a free license for the product simply by inputting your email, so as to get full access to everything Vlogger has to offer.